The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2011: Round 10 (Info & Discussion)

Date: 06.04.2011.
Time: 21:00 (UTC +3)
Car(s): STD (XRG + XFG)
Track: AS7 (Aston North)
Laps: 18
Server name: LLC
Server password: baltic11
Pitstop: 1 Mandatory (free work)

Everyone should get in the server 10 minutes before 21:00, so we could set up the grid and start on time.
Good luck and let's have fun!

Qualifying dates for round 9:
[B]Estonia:[/B]
Date: 03.04.2011.
Time: 22:00 - 23:00
Server: EER
Password: est

[B]Latvia:[/B]
Date: 03.04.2011.
Time: 21:00 - 22:00
Server: Latvian Race Server
Password: bclv11

[B]Lithuania:[/B]
Date: 04.04.2011.
Time: 21:30 - 22:30
Server: LLC
Password: 11bclt

All times are in UTC +3

Other country representatives should inform me about their qualification dates at least 2 days before their qualification.

Feel free to discuss or ask questions.

Here comes the last round, the season went past pretty quickly, but here is the last chance to improve your position in standings if your name isn't Karolis Kliaudautis. Good luck everyone and have fun!
BTW, what others think about restrictions? I only now noticed XRG is 1sec faster than XFG here. I've never seen XRG to be added restriction, so I don't know if it's needed, but since we've had them in some of the previous rounds, maybe it is needed?

EDIT: NVM, there will be no restriction added, XRG is as fast in race as XFG. WR is only fast because of hybrid tires.
All times are in UTC +2

now is summer time (UTC+3) , not UTC+2
Added Lithuanian qualification date. Time: 21:30 - 22:30.
http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/session/10862/results

If I'm correct, then spddo database is showing your fastest times, right Lithuanians? Even if you had that "confusion" during your qualification. So there shouldn't be a problem, but I should advice everyone to check if it's their right lap time, because who knows, maybe something went wrong.
I looked all drivers lap times, everything is fine.
reserve list, ty
andro, put me on reserve!
put me on reserve, thx
If it's possible, could you hook up Remote or stream for the last round? Not that I wouldn't be there, but some other guys (friends), who did not take part of the cup this year would like to see the race too. Or could they come to the server or smth?

Sry for being a noob, first year at the cup.
Well, it's not allowed to be in the server if you don't race or you are not an admin, but I am not sure about the remote. Server is not mine, so I can't really do anything about it, I think...
replay here
worst race of the season, 2nd before pit and lost 28sec because of refueling
haha, shit happens

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG