The online racing simulator
No.. Opel Corsa please!
#27 - XmaX
So SO5 isn't finally the Track?
Quote from XmaX :So SO5 isn't finally the Track?

Quote from commandermas :Now i can release the next pack of information for you:

We had to wait until Z30 to tell you, that we will drive something like Kyoto Super GP. We are testing some combinations atm and if we have some favorites we will have a server online for tests.

any news?
there will be news within a week
#31 - XmaX
Yay!
Uh man, i should search a team which drives in 16h race, so that i can participate
As a matter of fact, i forgot to post the News about the 16 hour Race yesterday.

We will start the sign-up end of july. I will post a link here soon.

It will take place at 15th and 16th of October. It will start at 18 o'clock UTC. Classes will be GT1, GT2 and NGT. Track will be KY Super Ultra Mega GP Layout will be postet this weekend.
Trackname definetely needs a re-think.
I think, they forgot "Extra" in track name.
KY31, then? KY31r is good aswell
#38 - XmaX
Nice, looking forward to the own Track
i don't know KY31 as it is not an official Tracklayout. We are making an own Layout, so we will call it KY16h from now on
well then it is KY34 as our Layout is none of these
#42 - XmaX
When the layout will be released?
Will it be possible to drive the whole race alone, without any driver swap?
don´t think so cause it was prohibited last year too
And it would be really really exhausting
They said, layout will be released at weekend so we have to wait few hours more.
#47 - XmaX
Its still weekend :P
well i need to disappoint you, but i didn't get the layout as far as i wanted to. you will even have to wait until tomorrow evening

this year it will be allowed to drive alone again because the track is not as demanding as Fern Bay is.
Why not just drive the track and post the .spr?
Quote from boothy :Why not just drive the track and post the .spr?

Interesting!!!!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG