The online racing simulator
Quote from Seb66 :when's the race replay gonna be put up?

I'll download it from the server and upload it starting now, give it some time
Quote from dekojester :I'll download it from the server and upload it starting now, give it some time

thanks babes
But wait.

There was no stream / broadcast? Why not?
Quote from cargame.nl :But wait.

There was no stream / broadcast? Why not?

I might be wrong, but not enough admins around I belive. IIRC there was only DWB and Pecker around for most of the race.
Troy streamed his stints, and also stayed on the server to broadcast the race when he was not driving. He did a great job with the onboard cams
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I might be wrong, but not enough admins around I belive. IIRC there was only DWB and Pecker around for most of the race.

Even I had to be the pace car
and then people are surprised why drivers dont show up
I would streamed it if it was needed. But I was not asked :P (and didnt know it was not streamed until 1h to go or something)
Basically it wasn't streamed because of more or less the following:

1) I was at work until 2h had gone

2) I hadn't set it up the night before, and I hadn't heard that there wouldn't be anyone else on who could set it up.

Basically I'm going to make sure that the thing can be run for the finale in some way - but that's still a way away.
Quote from Bean0 :Troy streamed his stints, and also stayed on the server to broadcast the race when he was not driving. He did a great job with the onboard cams

Is it possible to download Troy`s stream ?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I might be wrong, but not enough admins around I belive. IIRC there was only DWB and Pecker around for most of the race.

One person can run the race IMO because of the lowish grid field, even i wonder off most of the time just out of boredom but i do look at the protest thread and message log from time to time.

Quote from Seb66 :Even I had to be the pace car

I could not be SC because i had to go out 5 mins before the race so DWB was left to start the race on his own which was not nice to throw all the responsibility on him so close to the race start.
I briefly considered doing the SC and timing the green flags, but it seemed pretty likely that I'd stuff it up, so I decided to trust in Seb. :P

Anyway, I think we may need more of our admin staff back for the next round... sounds like turnout might be higher (maybe even back into the 20s?). One can dream, anyway...
#39 - troy
Quote from GuRu_PL :Is it possible to download Troy`s stream ?

I forgot to turn on the recording locally but while doing some cleaning up in my channel I found out that it autorecords everything until a 5h maximum, so I cutted out the beginning and put it on for on demand. Also found the 24h race recording on my harddisk while I was at it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG