The online racing simulator
LFS Baltic Cup 2011 - 8-th stage!!!
Hello,

I finally have done this video! It is second ever mine made video using Sony Vegas software. Hope you will like it. You may leave your comments, opinions, critics and other expressions here or on youtube

Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQPE6c43Lzk

Sincerely, Skirmantas
Not bad, I liked it. There was a lack of quality, but the music, effects, editing is good.
Anyway, this round has a lot of incident. Most of the incidents between Lithuanian and this is very bad. I want to remind, that we are fighting for Lithuania, not for ourselves.
Nice video Skirmantas
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :Not bad, I liked it. There was a lack of quality, but the music, effects, editing is good.
Anyway, this round has a lot of incident. Most of the incidents between Lithuanian and this is very bad. I want to remind, that we are fighting for Lithuania, not for ourselves.

Thanks guys. Yeah. I understand. I dont took proper time on finding actions from the whole race and then video maybe started to become a bit random because of a lack of various action between other guys. It's my fault
The beginning looked promising and good, but as it got to the middle and the ending, I got bored of SO MUCH camera fast movement (you overdid it) and SO MUCH blurring (I couldn't even see the cars half of the video probably). For the second video it is still good. Some parts were really good, but some not good at all. And yes, not much good action filmed, boring spots, but other than that is was pretty decent.
But thanks for making it, at least someone is trying and doing something.
Nice, but there was so much bluer, "nagu siil udus "
#7 - sjava
Nice video,start was so,so but I liked it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG