The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2011: Round 8 (Info & Discussion)

Date: 09.03.2011.
Time: 21:00 (UTC +2)
Car(s): GTR (FZR [+25kg], XRR & FXR)
Track: KY2 (Kyoto Ring National)
Laps: 28
Server name: LLC
Server password: baltic11
Pitstop: 1 Mandatory (free work)

Everyone should get in the server 10 minutes before 21:00, so we could set up the grid and start on time.
Good luck and let's have fun!

WARNING: Notice that FZR has 25kg added mass which is mandatory to be used for all FZR drivers. If not used during the qualification (+2 sec added to your qualifying time), if not used during the race (+25 sec added to your finishing time.) Example how to add mass: Go to pits and then click Here.

Qualifying dates for round 8:
[B]Estonia:[/B]
Date: 06.03.2011
Time: 20:00 - 21:00
Server: EER
Password: est

[B]Latvia:[/B]
Date: 07.03.2011.
Time: 22:00 - 23:00
Server: Latvian Race Server
Password: bclv11

[B]Lithuania:[/B]
Date: 07.03.2011.
Time: 21:00 - 22:00
Server: LLC
Password: 11bclt

All times are in UTC +2

Other country representatives should inform me about their qualification dates at least 2 days before their qualification.

Feel free to discuss or ask questions.
Quote from andRo. :WARNING: Notice that FZR has 25kg added mass which is mandatory to be used for all FZR drivers. If not used during the qualification (+2 sec added to your qualifying time), if not used during the race (+25 sec added to your finishing time.) Example how to add mass: Go to pits and then click Here.

What you're essentially saying is that running no ballast is worth less than 0.89s per lap? I think if you deliberately ran no ballast you could make up a lot of time, especially if you got away from the pack, and therefore you should be excluded from the race.
nah that was my plan : |
Quote from boothy :What you're essentially saying is that running no ballast is worth less than 0.89s per lap? I think if you deliberately ran no ballast you could make up a lot of time, especially if you got away from the pack, and therefore you should be excluded from the race.

You are saying that the penalty for not using ballast should be more strict or did I understand you wrong? Well, we had same thing for the previous round, so I didn't really feel like changing it and I didn't really think about it that way, but I'll see what I can do. Maybe I'll just make it a bit more strict, but not exclude from the race, at least not for this season.

Anyway, nobody was cheating last time, so I don't think it's going to be a problem anyway.
too bad that EE qualify is on sunday this time :/
I'll be working nightshift on sunday so no race :S
+Added Lithuanian qualification date.
Due that some racers can't show up tonight, Estonia changing qualification to 7th March.
Changed qualification time again, still qual is today 20:00 - 21:00
i miss the qual so count me in, or but me resev
write me to reserve list. :hidesbehi
add me to backup also please

EE - Kõre
Latvian qualification replay: Here
stats and replay here
one stupid question about pit - did u have to turn in early, just after the last turn and stay inside the yellow line or you could just turn in before the entrance to pit and take the normal line through the oval? I think i saw people using both versions...
It doesn't matter how you go into pits, as long as you don't cause an incident by doing it. All that matters, is how you exit the pits. It's all in the rules!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG