Quote from DjBlueIce :In my cp the number plate is for "fast lap fury" season. Can I change the text in "No Frills, All Thrills" or you have made a new one?

Fixxxed
Well good to be back to be honest I will be back in the season round 2 didn't have time to come and look due to personal reasons and on the plus side there is GTR's cya in round 2
Quote from (The Stig) :due to personal reasons

Hey mate! Nice to see you again! I think its great they finally decided to remove your straight jacket! Have a great day!
How can i join this league? Sorry for such a noobish question, but i actually never participated in a league.
Quote from MARIOZG :How can i join this league? Sorry for such a noobish question, but i actually never participated in a league.

1) Go to http://www.lfs-league.com/
2) Click on "Join OLFSL".
3) Follow the instructions.
4) Read the rules.
5) Do a qualifying lap on the qualifying server. Refeer to the rules for procedure.

That's about all I belive.
Thanks mate
One more question, i couldn't find the server. Can you give me any tags, like which cars are driven, what track etc.
Quote from MARIOZG :One more question, i couldn't find the server. Can you give me any tags, like which cars are driven, what track etc.

"OLFSL Qual by 500servers"

Currently running FOX on Aston North.

Pass may be found in the "password" session IIRC.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG