The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2011: Round 7 (Protests & Replay)
Lap/sector/time:
Cars involved:

Description of incident:

Race Replay: Download

You can make protests 48h after this post.
Lap/sector/time: 22/first/29:19.22
Cars involved: LV - J.Libis/ LT - J.Stačiokas
Description of incident: J.Stačiokas saw J.Libis hitting the wall, and by not braking he hitted J.libis and causing him to spin.
J.Stačiokas ignored the fact, that he saw that you had trouble controlling your car, but in the end you managed to take care of it, but he kept driving and crashed into you without even trying to brake. It looks like he tried to turn right to not hit you, but it was too late and in my replay it just looks like a lag, so I'm not sure it was a try to avoid you.

Final answer:
J.Stačiokas gets a 10sec time penalty added to his finishing time for causing an avoidable crash. Not much time was lost for J.Libis and J.Stačiokas finished almost one lap in front of the person behind him (J.Libis), so even a bigger penalty won't change his finishing position.

But...J.Stačiokas - consider it as a warning and try to be more aware and careful of what is going on at the track during the race.

If any the other admins disagree with my point of view, please give us your opinion and we will talk it through.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG