The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2011: Round 7 (Info & Discussion)

Date: 23.02.2011.
Time: 21:00 (UTC +2)
Car(s): XRT + FXO (3% restriction)
Track: SO6r (South City Chicane reversed)
Laps: 36
Server name: LLC
Server password: baltic11
Pitstop: 1 Mandatory (free work)

Everyone should get in the server 10 minutes before 21:00, so we could set up the grid and start on time.
Good luck and let's have fun!

WARNING: Notice that FXO has +3% restriction added which is mandatory to be used for all FXO drivers. If not used during the qualification (+2 sec added to your qualifying time), if not used during the race (+25 sec added to your finishing time.)

Qualifying dates for round 7:
[B]Estonia:[/B]
Date: 21.02.2011
Time: 21:00 - 22:00
Server: spdoRacing #1
Password: est

[B]Latvia:[/B]
Date: 21.02.2011.
Time: 22:00 - 23:00
Server: Latvian Race Server
Password: bclv11

[B]Lithuania:[/B]
Date: 21.02.2011.
Time: 21:00 - 22:00
Server: LLC
Password: 11bclt

All times are in UTC +2

Other country representatives should inform me about their qualification dates at least 2 days before their qualification.

Feel free to discuss or ask questions.
+Added Lithuanian qualification date.
sorry for stupid question, but what's the 3% restriction for FXO ? I have to do something myself or it's automatic?
intake restriction (õhuvõtu piirang, seal kus kütust jne saad panna)
You have to do it yourself, while you are in pits. Check the attachment...
Attached images
untitled8.PNG
Due the 500servers control panel fails and EER server is down, Estonian qual is in spdoRacing #1 server.
Quote from VTiRacing :Due the 500servers control panel fails and EER server is down, Estonian qual is in spdoRacing #1 server.

If EER server really is down , i always ready on LLC (LFS Lithuania Community) server for race on wednesday
Yes, you should be ready because I was about to ask if we can have the race in your server.
The race is going to be held in LLC server hosted by jurisltu.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG