The online racing simulator
Round 3: 3 Hours of SO4r Discussion
Discuss what you want here and any questions.
13th of February: 3 Hours at SO4r.
The event will follow as this 16:25 Qualifying start with 17:05 UTC Race start.
Penalty list:
02/5 start grid
14/no qualification
20/5 start grid
21/5 start grid
27/no qualification
32/5 start grid (+5 for confirm)
36/no qualification
Stream by walter lemmens http://www.livestream.com/teamrockracingtv
IRC Link http://gamesurge.net/chat/GT3TCCR3
tracker by misiek http://misiek08.eu/LTWT/index.php
Set pl0x
last time I checked I couldnt even access the .205 servers on cPanel...
Quote from JPeace :Have you fixed the servers?

it isnt our job... we pay people for that...
Quote from Bmxtwins :Session:Race
Lap:59
Timecode:1:40~
Cars:27,.26
Description: 26 killed us

Atleast give a proper description

Joonas did apologise on ts. Not like he meant to tap you. Speed difference wouldve been quite great.
#7 - 100A
Session:Race
Lap:10?
Timecode
Cars:02,21
Description: just after 1st caution flag the #21 almost spins us causing damage, by using aggresive overtaking tactics. By bmxtwins

He was behind car 21 laps 10 and 11. Agressive overtaking LOL
Utter fail by me. Sodding connection decides to die for 10s and it was just enough to kill connection to LFS. And then the game was the laggiest i have ever seen it just as we were on for a podium

Friggin bollocks after all that.
Can someone upload replay from the start?
Too sad that level of this comptetition is not so high as it should be A lot of crashers, a lot of unnecessary manouvers taken agaist others. It's from humanic side. Speaking of technical side: servers are not on best host, so they are unstable and laggy(maybe it cause those crashes), also chat is uncontrollable: admin says CHAT CLOSED but still.. come alof of bla bla bla..

My team has been practicing for a while. So our attitude to this race was quite big, but unfortunately due to misunderstanding between drivers I felt a frustration by being flip over by guy who just ran into me with high speed while there was a SC session
the server is hosted at 500 servers, so I think it may be your end, I didnt expierience much lag
I was lagging all over the damn place but it was mainly me. Internet hasnt been right all day. Anyway, 500 servers arent exactly having the best of records atm.
Quote from zippytheone :I was lagging all over the damn place but it was mainly me. Internet hasnt been right all day. Anyway, 500 servers arent exactly having the best of records atm.

yes but I thought the lag was controlled. Once I get the server replay Ill check it out
Quote from Mustangman759 :the server is hosted at 500 servers, so I think it may be your end, I didnt expierience much lag

Oh sorry. My bad Anyway, I didn't felt any lag, fortunately, but I saw that others in front of me were feeling it, so that's why I saying it.
Quote from seniecka :Too sad that level of this comptetition is not so high as it should be A lot of crashers, a lot of unnecessary manouvers taken agaist others. It's from humanic side. Speaking of technical side: servers are not on best host, so they are unstable and laggy(maybe it cause those crashes), also chat is uncontrollable: admin says CHAT CLOSED but still.. come alof of bla bla bla..

My team has been practicing for a while. So our attitude to this race was quite big, but unfortunately due to misunderstanding between drivers I felt a frustration by being flip over by guy who just ran into me with high speed while there was a SC session

yep and they didnt get penalized either.
Quote from 100A :Session:Race
Lap:10?
Timecode
Cars:02,21
Description: just after 1st caution flag the #21 almost spins us causing damage, by using aggresive overtaking tactics. By bmxtwins

He was behind car 21 laps 10 and 11. Agressive overtaking LOL

Your car hit my left front... i couldve been a jerk and just plain out wrecked you.

for first 5 or 6 laps #20 and #21 drunk cars made contact with all 4 of LLM cars. First 1 being #20 rear ending me into piri motorsport in t1(props to them for keeping us both from wrecking)
#17 - 100A
Quote from Bmxtwins :Your car hit my left front... i couldve been a jerk and just plain out wrecked you.

for first 5 or 6 laps #20 and #21 drunk cars made contact with all 4 of LLM cars. First 1 being #20 rear ending me into piri motorsport in t1(props to them for keeping us both from wrecking)

Car #21 didnt hit any LLM cars in first 7 laps. Check your replays before you blame us.
Btw car #02 passed as when yellow flag was on.
Car #20 hit you in rear. He just brake too late.
Any idea when the replay is up chaps?

Not a good race for us,these things happen and we learn from them

This being mine and James' third ever endurance race we are still learning

Ray,was that our setup both the FXR's used in the end?
#19 - AsnL
Quote from seniecka :chat is uncontrollable: admin says CHAT CLOSED but still.. come alof of bla bla bla..

it was very annoying
Quote from 100A :Car #21 didnt hit any LLM cars in first 7 laps. Check your replays before you blame us.
Btw car #02 passed as when yellow flag was on.
Car #20 hit you in rear. He just brake too late.

and then went on to smash #27 aswell.

That being said monkeyhead did say there will be revenge from last round.
Deleted.
#22 - 100A
Quote from Bmxtwins :and then went on to smash #27 aswell.

You are so bad loser and this what you wrote makes it ever worse.
Quote from Bmxtwins :and then went on to smash #27 aswell.

I haven't say anything like this I think?
our race was killed by server lag...
First congrats for the winners

Now the real part...
The rule "Under yellow flag restarts a car MAY not overtake another car before the S/F line. Effective race round is round 3" isnt apply for #37, right?! Xhahx They overtook 3 cars before s/f line on the start... This is parody guys!
2nd Mr. Loda i'll tell you 1 thing... You need to use ur brain more often! You decided to win the race with fall start and eliminate 1 team on 2nd corner with kamikadze atack! Just grow up... You have 3 hours guys. Your trajectory and speed were impossible to take this corner inside, and the only option was to crashed us This isnt correct Also is it clever to allow drivers which have 30 laps up on every track, and they're unexperianced... And we prepare 2 weeks before each race and everything to finish in 30 seconds from the start, because 1 man decided to be hero

For these things, there's demo racing for practice... Not leagues
We know that this league is for beginners, but not for noobs
We hope you will take adequate measures and these outrages will not continue

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG