The online racing simulator
110th RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

After being beaten late in qualifying,M.tunç passed for lead in turn one and never gave race lead up on his way to victory in his first race here,setting also fastest lap of the race. He becomes the 43rd winner of RTFR. Tisu repeated his best result and finished 2nd,which is his 5th top5 finish,Jati had to settle just for 3rd place after scoring his 4th (2nd in row) pole position in qualifying,3rd top5 finish in his stats. 4th was Rony,who reached a half century top5 finish count,5th was another first time participant Snoopy,who was the fastest in their small nordic midfield battle group.

The summer is over and RTFR now will continue in usual 2 week gaps,some of the slick tyre cars will be available then!
111th RTFR info
15. september, 2015.
17:00 UTC / 19:00 CET / 20:00 EET

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: [TMS]M.tunç
Last UFR race won by: v\A.Wiśniewski (91st RTFR - AS Chicane Route)
Last Westhill race won by: cq.arco (108th RTFR - UF1 @ WE National Rev)
Current rating leader: RGˆRony (+18 points)
Event rating and other statistics

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
So we experienced a server failure. Everyone can still rejoin server (pass is set back to "green" in case someone did not notice the new one),if we have most of drivers until 20:50 CET (18:50 UTC),we will continue with 7 lap race to complete distance and results will be combinated with the interupted race!

Edit: Server just failed again,so race is done and results will be made from last fully completed lap (12th).

Edit 2: Provisional results:

Qualifying:

Positions order after lap 12:

Official results will be ready tomorrow...
Not a single flip after 12 laps? I am disappoint...
Please tell me at least arco flipped to cheer me up! Smile

Looking forward to reading your post race stat dump as always Tongue
Wtf karbon?
111th RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

As already reported above,the 111th RTFR was interrupted by server failure - even if it was just 2nd time ever when RTFR race was shortened,it's still quite unpleasant...

Anyway - race still was more then half way done before the server doom,so we have official results (tried to avoid the shock and made them somewhat similar to usual ones) - A.Wiśniewski had quite dominating event as he scored a clean sweep - win,pole position and fastest lap of the race,all of them are 6th achievement in each category,making him 2nd most successful driver in RTFR and he is the 3rd driver to have more then 5 wins,also it was his 8th top5 finish. Bulgarian driver Ring had to take "the best of the rest" position and finished 2nd,repeating his best achievement,4th top5 finish for him,the remaining step on podium was taken by first time participant from Austria - Migpha. With 4th place finish Snoopy upgraded his best position by 1 place and finished again in top5 in his 2nd event here,top5 was closed by T.Soini,8th top5 for him.

In 2 weeks we will try to finish whole race and we will be using some of the road cars.
112th RTFR info
15. september, 2015.

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: v\A.Wiśniewski
Last RB4 race won by: RGˆLitro (92nd RTFR - BL GP)
Last Blackwood race won by: RGˆLitro (92nd RTFR - RB4 @ BL GP)
Current rating leader: RGˆRony (+20 points)

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
I'd like to have a go at this. I've not driven the RB4 much so won't be very good but I'll try and keep out of the way
112th RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

Camel Hater (lfsw: ossu50) - 1 year ban from RTFR and any other events under Race Green Events control for intentional wrecking and multiple incidents in 112th RTFR race session.
KILU ||| (lfsw: herokles) and [AIX] Saamatu (lfsw: -R-A-L-F-) - disqualified from event for questionable attitude towards event and various incidents. Both drivers are not banned,but will be closely monitored in case of joining,where every suspicious behavior will lead to very quick ban.

=36= J a t i and Litro - disqualified from race for driver swap. As stated in opening post,this is an individual event only!

After server crash in previous race,there seemed to be a brain crash in heads of a particular group of estonian drivers,who obviously did not share the enjoyment of clean racing with others. One of them will not trouble us for a while. Anyway - despite losing few positions in first lap,M.Wentjärvi proved his qualifying pace to be also race winning material and took a clean sweep of all achievements from this race - he got his first win,pole position and fastest lap in his first appearance here. Another first time participant J.Pickard started from back of the grid and rallied through the field to finish 2nd,but after missing 10 races,Falcon repeated his last result and finished 3rd,which is 27th top5 finish for him. 2nd top5 finish in his 2nd race for Migpha,who finished 4th,but top5 was closed by Rony,51st top5 finish for him.

Again usual 2 weeks break and the racing will return with some slick tyre cars,probably in less experimental track and hopefully for a trouble free event!
Quote from Eclipsed :7. july, 2015.

Quote from Eclipsed :15. september, 2015.

There seems to be an issue with the pictures. 107th RTFR shows pic of 112 RTFR, while the post for the 112th one contains the correct picture. Is it possible to fix it (along with some missing pictures in some of the first posts)?
So glad I wasn't in the naughty list. Tried very hard to keep out of the way and avoid incidents. Pleased to finish my first event
113th RTFR info
13. october, 2015.

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: ineX M.Wentjärvi
Last FBM race won by: Botsi (93rd RTFR - FE Club)
Last Aston race won by: = 36 = J a t i (109th RTFR - FOX @ AS Cadet)
Current rating leader: RGˆRony (+24 points)

PS. Wrong/missing pictures will be updated some day,unfortunatelly the picture hosting service I use - inbox.lv had their semi-anual brain meltdown,losing quite few hosted pictures... Face -> palm
Usually it's a good service,but they have some hickups once in a while.
Great combo! looking forward to that, although i think i'll be circling round the back Big grin
-
(ufoandaliens) DELETED by ufoandaliens
Faking beer
113th RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

Unfortunatelly it was already 3rd event in row with some troubles - at least this time server went just partially beserk and it happened at last lap. And that wasn't the only problem worth notifying - if for some people the event on not worth it to wear normal names,I personally don't care,if for some people the event is not worth to finish,it's a bit sad,but ok,maybe they had a reason,but if someone uses the chance to join race without qualifying and then tries to pass half field in turn one without careing if anyone gets hit - this is where my tolerance has it's borders. Giving disqualifications or bans probably will make some of such people just lough,so I will just ask one simple thing:
If you're not sharing our passion for simple,clean and respectful racing,please do not join this event. If you just want to have some casual bump'n'run for loughs - join NDR's Death rally server or something like that. The word "fun" in event's name does not stand for "making fun about others",it stands for "having fun from racing". Probably it will be lost unread,but worth to try...

Anyway - seeing server failing to maintain connection to quite few guests,it has been decided to take results from last fully completed lap once again - in this case it ment deleting the final 17th lap and declare results from lap 16. For some it was fortunate,for some not,but probably the luckiest from this break was Botsi - after leading the most of the race,he scores his 2nd RTFR win and again it was in race with FBM,it was also his 4th top5 finish. Jati set his 2nd fastest laptime in RTFR races,but his overall pace was not good enough to "do a Litmanen" - intentionally starting last and win the race,he had to settle for 2nd place which is his 4th top 5 finish,3rd was first time participant from USA - Pik_d. 3rd top5 finish in his 3rd race was achieved by Migpha,who finished 4th,but T.Soini made top5 to have absolute finnish majority with his 5th place,which was his 9th in total.

Call me an optimist,but I still hope for a good,clean and trouble free event in 2 weeks,when there will be racing with some road cars,join us then!

As requested: MPR from race
Oh Rony, love ya. I can sleep now knowing that you took out the last lap where I and Botsi crashed and because of that he lost his first place. :*

MomSpaghetti
Jes jati win the race<3
114th RTFR info
27. october, 2015.
18:00 UTC / 19:00 CET / 20:00 EET

Please note that UTC time of the event is changed to keep the event in same time in Europe after change to winter time!

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: Botsi (2 in row for Finland)
Last RAC race won by: RGˆM.Velikov (76th RTFR - BL Rallycross)
Last Westhill race won by: v\A.Wiśniewski (111th RTFR - UFR @ Westhill National)
Current rating leader: RGˆRony (+13 points)

PS. Wrong/missing pictures will be updated some day,unfortunatelly the picture hosting service I use - inbox.lv had their semi-anual brain meltdown,losing quite few hosted pictures... Face -> palm
Usually it's a good service,but they have some hickups once in a while.
114th RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

Pretty difficult track was selected (or rather created) for this race,but the finnish student's creation was what made the race very difficult and demanding - the lightweight mid-engined roadster is known for very tricky handling and very elevation rich and narrow track was a great area for challenging workout. Best at that was Y.Laprevotte,who set the best lap in qualifying and run away from everyone in race to secure 40 seconds gap for his 5th victory of RTFR,he also scored his 3rd pole position,3rd fastest lap and 12th top5 finish in this race. The closest challenger was J.Pickard - he was the only,who set at least relatively close laptime to leader in qualifying,but got involved in early paint trading and had to do a lot of overtaking before getting back in his 2nd place,repeating his finishing position from his previous attendance. Migpha also repeated his best result by finishing 3rd (but improved his best qualifying position),4th top5 finish in row for him,T.Soini finished 4th,scoring his 10th top5,Rony got a lucky brake and overtook a rival just after last turn,to take 52nd top5 finish by finishing 5th.

Probably we will return to more standart track for the slick tyre wearing cars in 2 weeks - join us then!
115th RTFR info
10. november, 2015.
18:00 UTC / 19:00 CET / 20:00 EET

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: TEM/Y.Laprevotte
Last FZR race won by: RGˆRony (95th RTFR - AS Club)
Last Fern Bay race won by: v\A.Wiśniewski (98th RTFR - LX4 @ FE Cadet)
Current rating leader: RGˆRony (+11 points)

that is a combo one does not see every day
Indeed, i might pop in for a spectator stint. Or mouse stint, if i'm drunk enough.
Drunk racer fest here?
There will be a lot of blue flags shown to me Big grin
If I get lapped less than 20 times I will consider it a success

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG