The online racing simulator
LOL, nice track.
Results of 50th RTFRi
Qualification:

Race:

Statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

The half century party went in quite private atmosphere with low attendance,but still there was some unpredictable and intence racing,spiced up by the gamebreaker - crossing jump. And it was the one thing,which decided the winner - first time participant Deggis took the lead early in first lap,but gave it up at crossing in the final lap (up to him to explain what happened),and gave it to RTFRi's most successful driver Zeus,who in qualifying set (quoting his own words) "the biggest pole",which was his 14th,and this win is 11th from 20 starts,while it was his 17th top5 finish of 18 finishes. So Deggis had to settle for 2nd place,Rony took 3rd (15th top5 in total). 4th is the best ever result of Falcon,but already 3rd top5 finish in row and there was noone,who actually crossed the finish line 5th,but 2 drivers managed to crash out in their 10th lap in same turn,since Pacans completed 9th lap earlier,he is awarded with 5th position,which is his 8th top5 finish.

In 2 weeks we will start the 2nd half century of RTFRi with a bit more default racing,using some of slick tyre wearing cars.
LOL the same lap.
hahahaha Ks PoWEr
Event rating and other statistics updated! Top5 stays and movements: Zeus keeps the lead,Invecs his 2nd place,but Rony climbs 1 position to 3rd,gggggg also climbs 1 position - to 4th,but Y.Laprevotte looses 2 positions and is now 5th. A total of 57 drivers have scored at least 1 point in last 10 races,no change of count here in comparision with last week.

Other stats - this was the 7th race,where everyone,who started,completed the required 50% race distance,to be counted as finished and this race had the 16th biggest margin of victory,which is quite huge considering leader change in last lap.
51st RTFRi info
19. mar., 2013.
18:00 UTC / 19:00 CET / 20:00 EET

50 races done,let's start the next half century - and we gonna start with one very popular track that hasn't even been in this event - the 7.4km Kyoto Ring GP Long configuration. Car for this race is our mid-junior formula - 190HP Formula XR or simply FOX.
A relatively easy combination,but you have to drive really perfect to be good here,as it's easy to make a mistake in many of these high speed turns!

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: ixion.Zeus

LastFOX race won by: Niki Ðaković (AS Cup Rev.)
Last Kyoto race won by: ixion.Zeus
(XRT @ KY National Rev.)

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
Results of 51st RTFRi
Qualification:

Race:

Statistics
/ Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

At the front this race was really competitive already since qualifying,which was won by first time participant OTone. But he run out of skill already in first lap and gave everything away,J.Vähäkuopus used it to take home his 2nd win in 2 apperances,setting also fastest lap of the race. Runner up was wnners teammate Silverspeed,who wasn't between the very best in terms of pace,but his stability gave gim chance to pass others,who run in troubles trough out the race. Niki with a new nickname Agent finished 3rd,which is his 1st not won race in his last 6 appearances,but already his 18th top5 finish. In his 2nd race,Blb took 4th place finish,his 1st top5,but his 3rd top5 finish was taken by Flip,who rounded up top5 today.

As always we now have 2 weeks break,see you right after Easter with some non slick tyre car race!
Oh damn, I totally forgot about the race, I only qualified, fp.
bloody chicane - my comment on this race
Quote from TFalke55 :bloody chicane - my comment on this race

Still better than Boothy chicane! Anyway...

Event rating and other statistics updated! Top5 of the rating had no changes in it's order (Agent (or whatever name Niki uses next time) - Invecs - Rony - gggggg - Y.Laprevotte),but 4th-6th places have equal points count - 33,places ordered only by best points count in single race. Interesting fact,that one of the drivers uses 33 as his number in league racing,but the one,who was left out of top5 - uses 32. A total of 57 drivers have scored a point in last 10 races,same as last time.

Other stats'n'facts - Cargame's Otone becomes the first driver,who has a pole position,but has never finished a single race,same goes for his country (represented by 2 drivers),but J.Vähäkuopus has 2 wins,2 fastest laps,but not a single pole position. This race had the 13th biggest margin of victory and it's winner J.Vähäkuopus climbs up to 6th place in most laps led chart.
52nd RTFRi info
2. apr., 2013.
17:00 UTC / 19:00 CET / 20:00 EET

The slowest RWD car is XR GT,but it's deffinitely not the easiest,especially with this track - South City Classic. If you're good,you can lap this 2 kilometer track under 1 minute,but if you're really great - you gonna win this race without scratching your car. 33 laps is the race distance here.
Stay cool here or the chicane will punish you with unnecessary pitstop.

A note about event times - due to summer time,UTC time has been changed to keep the event in same time!

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by:
Iron|J.Vähäkuopus
Last XRG race won by: YoRap (FE Gold)
Last South City race won by: TEM/Y.Laprevotte
(FO8 @ SO Town Course)

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
Results of 52nd RTFRi
Qualification:

Race:

Statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

Already in qualifying this event looked very competitive - 4 previous winners battling for better laptimes,meaning at least 3 of them won't increase their win amount. Ixion Agent was the better in qualifying,taking his 15th pole position,from which he led the whole race to take his 12th win. The finn Yorap was the closest rival and finished 2nd just 0.64s behind winner,making the 3rd closest finish of RTFRi,he also set the fastest lap,which was his 2nd. 3rd was A.Ylöstalo,which was his best result of his 2 finishes,previous was 9th,last race winner J.Vähäkuopus was the 3rd finn in top5,he finished 4th,3rd top5 for him,the australian gggggg took the final top5 spot,also 3rd top5 finish for him.

Slick tyres are getting set up for the next race,which is in two weeks as usually!
Agent a.ka Zeus a.ka Niki a.ka BestTeamManager using button clutch - well done boy.
Yeah I was using Button Clutch that race since I felt it was fair to have a manual clutch in a race where there are only 3 corners and 3 straights versus YoRap who is hugely experienced with manual clutch and the car as an opposition. Sma, also excellent driver in XRG was joking we need BC against him and I'm not sure if he did or didn't use it in the end, but still it certainly made for a more interesting race as opposed to YoRap simply clutching it away.

I saw no hard feelings about this from anyone, the rules haven't forbidden it. I have a nice justification, so I'm not quite sure what are you trying to achieve here.
And maybe it would be much nicer if you would take the game on and come down race with us instead of finger pointing with something you weren't even involved with.
I just wanted to point it out to other guys that you are using Button Clutch to beat Yorap who used shifter. It's like, in NDR events or w/e everyone should use Button Clutch against Troy because he's pro with shifter?

And about me.. one day I will be back, dont worry Nikifor.
Nah. It has nothing to do with beating YoRap for me. If the track had proper amount of corners, perhaps linked one to another I wouldn't need it to be competitive and this event is not all that serious anyway, meaning I had very minimal amount of training.

http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=h ... ;country=&controller=
Besides, you're noone to talk about this. As if heated tire wasn't enough and a huge amount of corners, you needed a button clutch too.
Quote from N I K I :Sma, also excellent driver in XRG was joking we need BC against him and I'm not sure if he did or didn't use it in the end

You can find out that in same way as Reno noticed that you are using it. But in server you already admitted it - you don't read much...
Even autoclutch aid is unfair vs axis+shifter combo, let alone button cl. It's just that Yorap is that good, one of only three of all the fast guys in lfs using that combo that i find trustworthy (along with troy and Fox 2). Respectomundo dudes
Now, to add something more then just my subjective attitude, Yorap in XRG accelerates same as me in XRG with autocl while in comparison a guy with button accelerates noticeably faster.
So if you care about fair you know what not to do again

p.s. sry for polluting ur topic Rony
enjoying reading ur race resumes as always!
Quote from N I K I :Nah. It has nothing to do with beating YoRap for me. If the track had proper amount of corners, perhaps linked one to another I wouldn't need it to be competitive and this event is not all that serious anyway, meaning I had very minimal amount of training.

http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=h ... ;country=&controller=
Besides, you're noone to talk about this. As if heated tire wasn't enough and a huge amount of corners, you needed a button clutch too.

It's hotlap mode, everyone is doing it and I can delete this lap with no problems at all, but you.. you can't delete it as you used it online. And just read again, what did you wrote.. "It has nothing to do with beating Yorap for me" and then next sentence ".. i wouldnt need it to be competitive", so basically you used it to beat Yorap.

Good Niki, good.
Let's keep this thread to discussions about event only,otherwise I will need to ask some moderators to sweep the useless stuff out. Again... Thanks for understanding!
Reno : Nah it's just what you think, so stop trying to force ur corrupt views.

I said race was for fun and I used it just to have a chance at competing with YoRap dude. He didn't mind it. Hats down for his speed with h shifter, though I'm quite sure he is more interested in simply the techniques of h shifting rather than it's gains or disadvantages. Whilst I'm more interested in a good dice. We both got what we wanted, which is only what matters in the end. I guess that's enough on topic for you Rony.
Event rating and other statistics updated! Rating top3 drivers remained in same position - Agent,Invecs,Rony,but lower in chart there are 2 newcomers - 4th now is J.Vähäkuopus,but 5th is another hosting team driver - Falcon. A total of 55 drivers are placed in rating,2 less than before.

Other unmentioned fact - Yorap got his 2nd fastest lap in last race,making him one of 9 drivers,who have more than one of these.
53rd RTFRi info
16. apr., 2013.
17:00 UTC / 19:00 CET / 20:00 EET

What happens when you take LFS's smallest and slowest tintop,lock it in and feed it with steroids for a while? If you don't know,you should come and take a look at the result - the tiny rollhappy beast gonna be unleashed for racing this tuesday at 5.1km Kyoto National racetrack! Oval part with drafting possibilities,few chicanes,few fast turns and some technical slow turns will make a very good workout for 18 laps,skills to control the car on 2 wheels are not optional!

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: ixion.Agent

Last UFR race won by: MTDZX-qeD (AS Classic Boot Chicanes)
Last Kyoto Ring race won by: Iron|J.Vähäkuopus (FOX @ KY GP Long)

Results of 53rd RTFRi
Qualification:

Race:

Allthough J.Vähäkuopus was always driving on top in this event,today he scored his first pole position in 4 tries,and he becomes also the 7th driver,who has won at least 3 times,also his 3rd fastest lap of the race is added to his achievements. 2nd for the 2nd time in his 2nd race finished E.Mikkola,but with his 2nd top5 finish,M.Pietilä achieved something what I believe wasn't done before (still to check) - all podium places are taken by drivers of 1 team. 4th finished Flip,this was his 4th top5 finish,but M.Kapal made into top5 for the 11th time. After race there were some discussions about few incidents,if you have any protests,do it quickly!

After 2 wheeks let's take something slower for a spin,join us!
Event rating and other statistics updated! In rating's top5 there are no new drivers,but some movement in order - Agent still leads,but J.Vähäkuopus has climbed up 2 positions to take 2nd place,pushing Invecs and Rony by one place down,Falcon is still 5th. 49 drivers have scored points in last 10 races,which is a decrease of 6.

Other stats - I'll start with correction: this was the first time when just top3 was taken by drivers of same team,but there was one race where top4 was taken by TheReality Racing Team,allthough it was a bit low attended race (20th RTFRi / FBM@BL Historic). Finland has now tied up with Estonia in terms of wins/pole positions/fastest laps (accordingly - 6/4/6),just because of bigger driver count,Suomi is rated in better place. Last race is rated to have the best driver finishing percent - allthough it was the 8th race with 100% finishing rate from starters,this time we had 12 finishers (qeD didn't qualify and didn't finish the race (50% rule),so he's not included in any stats,as he had "no performance" in any session). Last race had the 6th closest finish,but it was the closest finish between teammates finishing 1-2 - previous closest team 1-2 finish was 1.33s between STO drivers in 5th RTFRi. J.Vähäkuopus has climbed into top5 of most laps led chart with his 65 lead laps.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG