The online racing simulator
Old S1 revitalised
(279 posts, started )
Yea, UM21 and I tried to host something but without much luckSmile

Anyone feels like hosting a server on S1H7? There's not a single one available right now unfortunately. Would be fun to have an S1 event or meeting some day.
Thank you Scawen for this!

I know I'm in minority here, but when I saw this topic I immedietely thought about this version of LFS:
http://www.4players.de/rendersite.php?LAYOUT=screenshot_list&world=lfs&setid=4205

It wasn't public I know, but the roughness of this prototype makes it really interensting and I'm not really racing online so I really mean it, when I say I would like to play that some day maybe Smile

Anyway thanks again, great idea! Thumbs up
Quote from _sebastian :It wasn't public I know, but the roughness of this prototype makes it really interensting and I'm not really racing online so I really mean it, when I say I would like to play that some day maybe Smile

Ditto!

Had forgotten about those, very interesting screenshots!
Hello everyone. Is that still possible to host dedicated server of S1? I really want to record a oldskool footage from there one more time for a video which will combine all versions of Live For Speed. Will spend a lot time on this video as I want to do very important for me memoriable video of Live for Speed. Since 2003 it's best game i've ever played. So proud to be a part of this. Hopefully someone give me some instructions. Me and my Team want to back in time like Marty McFly with Emmet Brown and feel this oldskool vibe again and record it for probably the last time in our life (ofcourse in this oldskool version we are still waiting for some upgrades on Live for Speed because it's kinda takes too much). Thanks in advance. Let me know i really need to know how to host it <3

Old S1 revitalised
(279 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG