The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup Promotional Video 2011
Hello everyone,
Here is a Baltic Cup promotional video made of footage from all of the seasons. It is dedicated to all the Baltic Cup drivers for helping us make such a fun league, it had it's downsides and upsides, but most of all it is nice to see how everyone is standing up for their country when it's needed, it is clearly to be seen that everyone loves their country and wants to be a winner which results in great, close and fun racing. Well, enough talking, let's get to the best part...

High-res

FIREMIKE CREATIONS

Enjoy watching, choose one of the options :

Youtube HD - 1080p Quality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJF4ZP7V7os

Download HD:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XBAX2IXO

Any kind of comment is welcome.
Greetings.

Comment from me: I had an idea to make a promotional video for Baltic Cup for a long time, but I never had time and I'm very low at video editing. I was thinking for a long time whether I should make it myself or ask someone, then I remembered FireMike and without thinking I asked him. I was 100% sure he would make my idea come true, but I never thought he could make it so amazingly awesome, that I was just speechless. For me it is the best video for a long time for sure, and it's not because I'm close friends with FireMike, it's because he is very, very good at what he does and he didn't refuse and agreed to my offer and made it a such quality work, that I was amazed. I'm very thankful to FireMike for making this video. If it wasn't for him, you couldn't watch anything as close as this is.

#2 - sjava
Nice video and of course nice job but I dont know if the moment in 2;21 had to be included
#3 - Hahmo
Once again very great video from FireMike, just.. unbeliavable stuff. Excellent piece of work. Nice interview for the league aswell!

Only mistake I found by just around 1:50 the car's front wheel seems to be in the air :P
nice video
greaat woooork! :O
#6 - Danas
Nice job, very nice editing there with the bluring, I like your videos keep it up.
Remember, it's not made by me, but by FireMike.
Lack the words to say something. Like every time your videos is AMAZING..
Mike,as always,great job,hope this will give more inspiration for people to fight for their country in this awesome league!

P.S. love that you'v used footage with those pink XFR skins from last seasson last race
Love it, great work Mike
wow awesome video
HD Quality download is now available. Check first post.
Oh my.... It was definitely one of the most spectacular video that I have ever seen in my racing career along with LFS... Just look at the colors, effects, perspectives of angles and the whole idea... Absoulutely magnificent... I would like to express my thoughts futher more, but I am just out of the words.. I am fascinated by this promo video... Thank you, Mr. FireMike..
Nice vid there!

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG