The online racing simulator
(220 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Which car(s) would you like to see used for the next series?

BF1
XFG+XRG
UF1
XFR+UFR (No Restriction)
FXO+XRT+RB4
FO8
LX6/LX4
MRT
FZ5
FBM
RAC
driver added

Quote from reason0809 :Team Name: Cargame.nl
Team Manager (Full name/S2):Phil Krueger/reason0809
Entered Cars: 2
License Applications for the team
(Full name/S2/#):
Phil Krueger/reason0809/18
Tõnis Lomp/Ghost../19

added driver

Quote from reason0809 :Driver's LFS S2 name: reason0809
Driver's Full First and Last name: Phil Krueger
Driver's Nation (short name): Germany (GER)

Driver's LFS S2 name: Ghost..
Driver's Full First and Last name: Tõnis Lomp
Driver's Nation (short name): Estonia (EST)

what about skins ?
Team Name: DRUNK Team
Team Manager (Full name/S2):Przemek Wdowiarz/przemek21061995
Entered Cars: 1
License Applications for the team
(Full name/S2/#):
Przemek Wdowiarz/przemek21061995/5
Team Name: Honda Motorsports
Team Manager: Niko Puntola/nikopdr
License Applications for the team:
-Niko Puntola/nikopdr/87
-TBA
Quote from nikopdr :Team Name: Honda Motorsports
Team Manager: Niko Puntola/nikopdr
License Applications for the team:
-Niko Puntola/nikopdr/87
-TBA

Do not forget to also signup as a driver.
would be cool if we used real F1 teams, like everybody be seated for a real actual f1 team.
Epicly huge logo...
well, guess we have to wait for Walter. I have not seen him for days and don't know what he plans.
Hello everyone I'm back.

I now see 13 UTC has a lot of votes, but by accident I did not made the voters public, so we'll have to revote. I'll make a new topic.
NEW: RE- WF1S 2011 Time Voting
Hello everyone,

At first an apology that you have to revote, but I made a mistake at the previous votings.
How long are those races going to be, if I may ask?
Quote from TFalke55 :How long are those races going to be, if I may ask?

About 45 to 60 minutes. If someone would like to help me on calculating that into laps for these tracks, would be awesome.
Quote from rockclan :About 45 to 60 minutes. If someone would like to help me on calculating that into laps for these tracks, would be awesome.

how about simply making it a 1 hour race? I'd rather say so because the qualifying format takes a lot of time (at least 50 mins (2 sessions of 15mins plus 1 session of 10mins plus the breaks between the sessions)) and you normally want to race longer then you qualify.

otherwise here are the Laps (45min / 60min)

WE1r: 39 / 51 Laps
BL1: 51 / 67
KY3: 27 / 35
SO4r: 37 / 48
AS4: 26 / 33
Quote from rockclan :If you are not on this list, please do not vote, your vote will be ignored.

Unless you sign up for the series, then you ARE allowed to vote.

That's what confuses me - I must sign up to wote for my prefered time,if the vote decides time,I cannot make,I must withdraw,but I don't wan't to signup if I know there's huge chance that I need to withdraw... Ah,too complicated for me,I'll let this go...

Way easier: make schedule,rules and other stuff -> open signups (just like others do),but who will listen to me...
+1
Im lost as well anyone who shows interest in the league may vote
would be cool if qualifying was done in a simple 15 minute session then we could race for longer.
what about....
There will be 2 qualifying groups which will drive in separate sessions with combined results. The 2 sessions will occur on the same server one after the other. Sessions at this stage of qualifying are 15 minutes in length. Groups will be evenly divided (or similarly divided). The top 10 times from the combined pool will move onto the Super pole qualifying session.
Super pole will consist of the top 10 times from combined groups, these 10 drivers will take place in a 10 minute session that determines the top 10 of the grid. Lap times from this session are the only lap times considered for super pole.
Automatically the top 10 in the points standings will be locked into the grid by points standing if that driver had missed qualifying.
Similiar but still simpler
Don't really like that idea Matt.

I'm more for a simple hardcore qually session. Where the drivers have 15 or 20 minutes to set their lap time, and are not allowed to rejoin with shift+s or shift+p.
Quote from TFalke55 :I'd rather say so because the qualifying format takes a lot of time (at least 50 mins (2 sessions of 15mins plus 1 session of 10mins plus the breaks between the sessions)) and you normally want to race longer then you qualify.

Quote from Mustangman759 :what about....
There will be 2 qualifying groups which will drive in separate sessions with combined results. The 2 sessions will occur on the same server one after the other. Sessions at this stage of qualifying are 15 minutes in length. Groups will be evenly divided (or similarly divided). The top 10 times from the combined pool will move onto the Super pole qualifying session.
Super pole will consist of the top 10 times from combined groups, these 10 drivers will take place in a 10 minute session that determines the top 10 of the grid. Lap times from this session are the only lap times considered for super pole.
Automatically the top 10 in the points standings will be locked into the grid by points standing if that driver had missed qualifying.
Similiar but still simpler

As that is the qualifying format from the rules (yes I'm a geek, reading the rules, I know) take my post as criticism to them...
as far as I know, the rules I wrote arent applying yet to this series unless walter states they do. :P
Quote from Mustangman759 :as far as I know, the rules I wrote arent applying yet to this series unless walter states they do. :P

why uploading them, if they are not official?
This thread is closed

(220 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG