The online racing simulator
I don't think there would have been near the problems if people had acted like they were at least 12 years old, and read the thread ahead of time, and let the admins do their work and sort things out.

Thanks Matt for setting up the race. I got taken out in the second race on the first lap (you know who you are), but I didn't have a competitive setup anyway, and was just marking time at the back until I rolled myself!

Don't let the kids piss you off too much. The way you set this up was fine, I think.
Feature race for server 2 was just unbelievable. Some czech guy started to drive wrong way attacking Joe Holmes. After he had pwnd Joe he started to hunt the leaders and eventually crashed everyone in the lead (including me). Then some more ppl joined him to drive wrong way and it was just srsly a mayhem out there. That's why u should have admins on server Matt. Great event!
#28 - CSF
Quote from reigga :Feature race for server 2 was just unbelievable. Some czech guy started to drive wrong way attacking Joe Holmes. After he had pwnd Joe he started to hunt the leaders and eventually crashed everyone in the lead (including me). Then some more ppl joined him to drive wrong way and it was just srsly a mayhem out there. That's why u should have admins on server Matt. Great event!

Got a replay, would be interesting to note who that was for other things...

Sounds like it went bad on server 2, shame for Matt, he put quite a bit of effort into this. :/
server 1 went great after we set the grid everyone was respectful and I thank them. as for server 2 I will count only the sprint race due to everyone dnfing. I will also need server 1 wualifying as I timed out and missed a good 2 minutes.
Merry christmas all
no christmas race,but crash race,Puma and Holmes driving wrong way and crash another drivers,no one admin in server :-((((
One of the best races I ever had in my LFS career. I really enjoyed both of them. Thanks!
Quote :So if there are 8 cars, you swap from 8th to 1st, 7th to 2nd, 6th to 3rd, 5th to 4th and so on.

Now i see where people got confused, sorry this was only an analogy of a small grid
I were in server 1 and in race 2 at the first lap someone put me out of track with serious damages to my car. I made 30 lap with car ruined. It wasn't fun.
Escuse me for bad english.
epic server nathan
Reverse grid (all the drivers) wasnt good idea for the 30laps race, i think, but OK. Its just my opinion.
I enjoyed and thank you for the event Matt and all the racers.

Merry Christmas
yep probably wasnt. But ohwell btw great racing you (or maybe your teamate) shame I got bumped by lag
I think everything would have went well if there wouldnt have been so many people and if you guys have had used only 1 server

and if some other noobs wouldnt have pass
-
(nathan246) DELETED by nathan246
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by nathan246
Can anyone post replay from 2nd server
ty for the replay, I will If I can get it off server
Can't believe I actually ****ing forgot the race...I'm gutted about that.
you didnt miss much unless you would have raced in server 1, Ill do server one results tommorrow or so
Quote from krkriv :Can anyone post replay from 2nd server

Replay:

Nathan246: Guys click so we can go!!
Everyone: NAthan the grid is wrong
BMX: just set the grid random order ffs
Everyone: +1
Sean: +10000000
Race Starts
Race Restarts (Lag Restart) [as said on TS3 prerace there would be]
Bmxtwins banned for restarting
Druk Matti banned (no reason)
Sean WIlliams kicked, rejoins w/ admin and bans nathan
Everyone starts driving wrong way and crashing.
Quote from sjava :The whole event was an disaster,in server 2 everything was ok until we had to sort the positions out,people non-stop talkin,swearin and acting like little children sprint race was bit good but 2nd race certainly wasnt as the race had to be restarted twice,coz of people ramming in T1 and knocking others out and then people just took it as a joke and yes,somebody banned nathan

It was absolutely awesome

Didn't laughed so much in ages about LFS. But well ehhrr yeah, some improvements in organizing could be done
Quote from Bmxtwins :Replay:

Nathan246: Guys click so we can go!!
Everyone: NAthan the grid is wrong
BMX: just set the grid random order ffs
Everyone: +1
Sean: +10000000
Race Starts
Race Restarts (Lag Restart) [as said on TS3 prerace there would be]
Bmxtwins banned for restarting
Druk Matti banned (no reason)
Sean WIlliams kicked, rejoins w/ admin and bans nathan
Everyone starts driving wrong way and crashing.

Oke, just post it man, I just want to see something
I enjoyed it, although I have not got a great result. I was disappointed in race 2 I was pushed out at the first corner. But that's okay. Thanks and congratulations to the organizers for the patience you had with some children. Merry Christmas from Team Playerzone and the Italian community.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Mustangman759 : spam
-
(PoVo) DELETED by Mustangman759 : spam
This thread is closed

UFBR Christmas Event Race Lengths/Start times/Discussion
(47 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG