The online racing simulator
2010-2011 Season Broadcasting

Drivers & Teams,

We are pleased to announce that the entirety of the 2010-2011 Masters of Endurance season will be broadcast live via MultiBC, with commentary by our lovable gang of miscreants (Jonathan Palmer, Chris Wilkinson, and Chris Ford, probably joined by an assortment of guests and co-hosts). All races will be shown on Stream III (HQ / LQ).

While we got a special deal on this season's broadcasts, this high-quality streaming doesn't come for free as it did in past seasons. We estimate the total cost for the season's worth of coverage to be well over US$100. Therefore, we are asking each team for a donation of US$2 to $4 (or the equivalent in your local currency, if that's more convenient). This is a donation, so it's entirely your call as to whether you want to send any funds, but any contributions you can make will reduce the burden on us.

You can make your donation via this handy PayPal donation link, found on the homepage of our new Masters of Endurance website (thanks, Boothy!):

(NOTE: Your PayPal receipt will state that the donation has been given to Jonathan Palmer, as he's collecting the funds for us and dealing with Martin at MultiBC.)

And if you haven't seen it yet, take a few minutes to check out all the great work Boothy has done updating the site and adding new functionality. We hope you like it!

Best regards,
-MoE Admins
#2 - Hahmo
donated 6$, it's less than 5€ here (had a max. of 5€^^)
Much appreciated!
Sent $5 from ineX Racing.
So far, here's what I've got - I won't say who it's from, just so people don't go getting yelled at for not donating yet etc

And don't ask me why the fees are so inconsistent, ask PayPal that. I expect it may do with coming from outside US etc, but yeh.

Gross Amt - Fees - Net
$5.00 - $0.45 - $4.55
$4.00 - $0.46 - $3.54
$6.00 - $0.53 - $5.47
$5.00 - $0.50 - $4.50
$20.00 - $0.00 - $20.00*+
$10.00 - $0.69 - $9.31
$30.00 - $1.47 - $28.53
$15.00 - $0.89 - $14.11
$20.00 - $1.08 - $18.92

Total, after fees: $108.93

*This payment was sent directly, PayPal to PayPal, not through the MoE site donate. If you're in the US, you can escape the fee this way. There's a small fee for If you'd like to send money through your account's Send Money option, PM me and I'll reply with the email address to use.

+This was from an admin or marshal. These will generally fall as part of the what will help offset what won't come from the teams / drivers. Of course, teams / drivers are welcome to donate any figure they'd like, not just in the $2-4 range

I'll keep updating as I see them coming in, so people are aware.

Feel free to donate more if you can, and I'll take from individuals in addition to a donation from the team.

Also if you race in GTAL too, I got MoE on the same deal I did for GTAL, so if you send some extra to help cover that, It would very much be appreciated.

Thank you for the donations!
Incidentally, I'll take any promotional videos for your teams that you have - nice to have them to run as filler for breaks during the races.

PM links to me please. For Round 1, I'd like to have them received by 0400 UTC Saturday morning (Friday night into Saturday), so I have time to preview and organize.
#8 - CSF
SPDO DOG!!!
#9 - Hahmo
Quote from CSF :SPDO DOG!!!

I've got it buried somewhere, I'll find it.
DO EET
isn't this the Simon0015 dog?

cuuuuute
I wanna PEE PEE MAX !!!
pedo dog.
30 bux for sandwichez sent ^_^
Best LFS movie ever
I enjoy watching stream and listen to commentary but what about more onboard cameras? That would be great imho...I like this view most (hoping I am not alone)
Where i can find replay from stream?
Tnx
For the record, I am currently about USD$30.00 short of having the entire season covered.

Technically I've only been actually paying in the few days before the broadcast, so I've got enough for Rounds 2 and 3, and most of Round 4, but the last two are definitely not covered.

Thought I'd remind everyone that some money would still be nice.

Don't forget to tune in for Round 2 at Westhill!

2010-2011 Season Broadcasting
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG