The online racing simulator
2010-2011 Season Class Restrictions

Drivers & Teams,

Below you will find the final class restrictions for the 2010-2011 Masters of Endurance season.

At the moment, the admins are still discussing whether to adopt the three-class system, or to stay with two classes. We are posting restrictions for all classes pending that decision, so that teams may start practicing as early as possible.

These restrictions MUST be used in conjunction with the edited LFS.exe file found here.

GT0:
FZR: +51kg ballast (Total weight: 1120kg)
XRR: No restriction
FXR: No restriction

GT1:
FZR: 18% intake + 41kg ballast (Total weight: 1110kg)
XRR: 23% intake
FXR: 22% intake

GT2:
FZR: 31% intake + 31kg ballast (Total weight: 1100kg)
XRR: 38% intake
FXR: 37% intake

Please remember, car choice is flexible until the first qualifying session of the season. If any car change is made after this point, the team in question will lose all accumulated points. If the change is made after the first qualifying session of the first race weekend of the season, but before the first race, the team in question will start from the rear of its class. Please send any car changes to moeapps _at_ gmail _dot_ com.

Thank you for your patience and good luck!

-MoE Admins
Ok... any news on the new FZR gt1 restrictions? U guys planning on nerfing it or giving it an advantage?
Quote from Razvan :Ok... any news on the new FZR gt1 restrictions? U guys planning on nerfing it or giving it an advantage?

Looking at what cars the teams in GT1 have now, I think you'll be able to answer that yourself really.
It is likely that there will be new GT1 restrictions for Round 2. All teams will be able to choose a new car if they like.

We have identified a flaw in the math used to calculate the initial restrictions for GT1 (in the power-to-weight ratio for the FZR) and will likely be correcting it.

We hope to have the new balancing announced as soon as possible so that teams can test and make their choice with as much time left to prepare for Round 2 as possible.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :It is likely that there will be new GT1 restrictions for Round 2. All teams will be able to choose a new car if they like.

We have identified a flaw in the math used to calculate the initial restrictions for GT1 (in the power-to-weight ratio for the FZR) and will likely be correcting it.

We hope to have the new balancing announced as soon as possible so that teams can test and make their choice with as much time left to prepare for Round 2 as possible.

I'd like to see the initial formula .
Quote from PwrSlave :I'd like to see the initial formula .

Power
------ = Your formula.
Weight
i know, thats why i was wondering what kinda flaw there was

NWM tho, just take the 20 kg off the FZ0 pls? haha
Quote from DeadWolfBones :It is likely that there will be new GT1 restrictions for Round 2. All teams will be able to choose a new car if they like.

Do you mean "all Teams" in GT1 class, or "all Teams" which participating?
teams in gt1 probably coz thats the only class bein changed
Correct.
all the other teams have the opportunity to change their car as well, at the cost of round 1 points
-
(kart-36) DELETED by rc10racer
-
(Fuse5) DELETED by rc10racer
-
(kart-36) DELETED by rc10racer
-
(BreadC) DELETED by rc10racer
The choice of the first race there has penalized us Playerzone we had realized the difference between XRR and FZR, we had little time to set FZR was wrong calculation restrictions.
Sorry for my English Google translation .....
Drivers and teams,

After some consideration and careful rechecking of the math used to originally balance the GT1 class, the restrictions for the GT1 FZR have been adjusted for Round 2 and going forward. The new GT1 FZR restrictions will be 18% intake and 41kg ballast. This is an increase of 1% of intake restriction from the original balancing, while the ballast remains unchanged.

All GT1 teams will be free to change their car without penalty in advance of Round 2.

Per the rules, each team must submit a new car skin within 24 hours of the first session in which it is to be used. Therefore, the deadlines for a car change are as follows:
  • To participate in Q1: 18:30 UTC on Saturday, January 1
  • To participate in Q2: 18:30 UTC on Thursday, January 6
  • To skip qualifying and participate in the race (strongly discouraged): 14:00 UTC on Friday, January 7
Teams who wish to make a car change should notify the admins by email at moeapps _at_ gmail _dot_ com.

Thanks!
-
sharing (2fast 2furious) DELETED by rc10racer
-
(jensbrix) DELETED by rc10racer
Due to lack of participation, the GT0 class has been disbanded for the remainder of the 2010-2011 season.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG