The online racing simulator
GT3 Touring Car Cup Season 2 Schedule

2011 Schedule starting dates and times:

0a.) December 05, 2010 - 3 Hours of AS5r (NO POINTS)
1.) January 16, 2011 – 3 Hours of BL1r
2.) January 30, 2011 – 4 Hours of KY2
3.) February 13, 2011 – 3 Hours of SO4r
4.) February 27, 2011 – 3 Hours of FE4P- PMD Chicane
5.) March 27, 2011 – 3 Hours of AS7
6.) April 10, 2011 – 4 Hours of KY3r
7.) May 01, 2011 - 3 Hours of FE3
8.) May 15, 2011 – 6 Hours of AS5

Start Times:

3 Hours: is 16:25 Qualifying start (30 Minutes), 17:05 UTC Race start.
4 Hours: is 16:25 Qualifying start (30 Minutes), 17:05 UTC Race start.
6 Hours: is 15:25 Qualifying start (30 Minutes), 16:05 UTC Race start.
8.) May 1, 2011 – 6 Hours of AS5/RO

Is the RO meant to be a possibility of Rockingham?
if released by a reasonable time hehe.
So it would be for S3 users only? That would be lol.
Well you will probrably have to upgrade, that is why we will do it only if it is released in a sufficient amount of time.
is that 6 hour race a must have 3 racers each of team?
no. 2 can drive
Could you please add all the rounds to the LFSForum race calendar?
Round 4 FE4 layout aka FE4P
layout is by PMD (Phil Diaz), edited slightly to be more efficient by Bmxtwins. This layout will greatly affect the driving line and make racing conditions safer for the "killer" chicane.
you also should download the kerb texture that is used in the New Dimension Racing GTAL and MiniFBM leagues.
UPDATED LAYOUT
Nawww wouldve been a challenge to not flip it like in GTAL ;(

Ahh well, fair play. Dont want a GTAL like 14 SCs :| Ought to be a good one ;D

Ohh could you change server to FE4P pl0x
Cant find this "layout" any "safer". Just putting tires and poles to move the racing line 1m away from the 1st set of tires. If anyone remembers the chicane CTRA used for its races on FE2 (which for the whiners info uses the same chicane) i would imagine will be much more efficient. But frankly this is a pathetic attempt.
Quote from ZanZi :Cant find this "layout" any "safer". Just putting tires and poles to move the racing line 1m away from the 1st set of tires. If anyone remembers the chicane CTRA used for its races on FE2 (which for the whiners info uses the same chicane) i would imagine will be much more efficient. But frankly this is a pathetic attempt.

It has been tested, it allows for drivers to have to lift a bit to make the turn or they will run off, thus being safer.
Xhahx do you know the real mean of chicane? I pass this edited "chicane" with 190+- It isnt safe for many drivers, trust me If you're scared, you'll lose time. If you're brave, you'll win time But i told you, this chicane isnt safer
Updated chicane to disalow shortcutting etc.
Attached files
FE4_ChicaneFix.lyt - 524 B - 607 views
I think it should be slower like this, it would also create one more overtaking spot
Attached files
FE4_test.lyt - 820 B - 241 views
Yeah I still think its a bit too fast. Maybe something similar to Boothy chicane? Obviously not boothy chicane but something to slow it the hell down
Seems good but entry isnt wide enough for 2 cars.
Chicane never was in the first place meant to have 2 cars side by side so meh
5.) March 20, 2011 – 3 Hours of AS7
UPDATED START TIME, 16:25 UTC
and updated the following rounds but series scheduled end will not change from May, 01.
updated again, sorry
updated again due to easter. Dont need that conflict. Apologies guys I never can figure out when easter is...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG