The online racing simulator
GT3 Touring Car Cup Number Plates and Skins templates
There are no visors for this year, and try to keep the number plates a reasonable size, also the color strips are so that you can use the color on the cars if you would like.
Thanks to nathan246 for creating the templates and to Bmxtwins for the logo.
Place a numberplate on each side of the car (doors) and use the Calibri font in black color

EDIT: If you want a new bumper bar and have the logo and numberplate seperated from the pack, click below to download them!

EDIT#2: Templates for the cars as been released
Attached files
FX3_Template.psd - 484.3 KB - 398 views
FZ3_Template.psd - 485.1 KB - 392 views
XR3_Template.psd - 501.1 KB - 322 views
GT3 Logo.psd - 160.4 KB - 401 views
lol how we should put 'em?
on doors
Quote :place one on each side of the car (doors)

added sorry
#5 - ZanZi
Just wondering if we'd need to place the GT3 stickers on the rear bumpers, because our so called "art director" had decided not to create psd and our skin kinda has no space left for anything to add with a reasonable outcome.
Quote from ZanZi :Just wondering if we'd need to place the GT3 stickers on the rear bumpers, because our so called "art director" had decided not to create psd and our skin kinda has no space left for anything to add with a reasonable outcome.

you can if you want but its optional since the gt1 class as been removed
only required aspect is the number plates, also notice no numbers assigned yet
#8 - ZanZi
Thanks!
I assume you got permission from SRO to use their FIA GT logo?
i was assuming my brother scratch made that logo. but ill find out
Why on earth did you have to make them so low-quality, all in same pack and not in correct sizes..
so people could fit them to their car as they want to. Duh. And they arent low quality, they look fine tbh you just love to complain.
Quote from Bmxtwins :And they arent low quality, they look fine tbh you just love to complain.

Oh hell yes they are :-) I complain because I don't want to ruin nice looking skin with ugly numberplate
Quote from Hahmo :Oh hell yes they are :-) I complain because I don't want to ruin nice looking skin with ugly numberplate

tried to put the logo on the numberplate (in the .rar) in higher res, blame me if its still crap
Quote from Mustangman759 :Place one on each side of the car (doors) and use the Calibri font in black color

I can't find the Calibri font in your template pack.
Quote from Znabb :I can't find the Calibri font in your template pack.

Its not in the pack, its already installed on your computer...
Quote from nathan246 :Its not in the pack, its already installed on your computer...

I beg to differ with you sir as I can't find it.
Could you please share the font file?
Sorry mate, didn't go that far...lol

here ya go.
Quote from Znabb :Thanks for the link but it's $120 for the Calibri font family.

Ah, com'n it's not that expensive. Just sell one of your bikes and all is solved ..
Can I change the color on "GT3" on the ugly green bar to black, instead of white? As the white text is barerly visible on a very bright color... :P
the back bar isnt required

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG