The online racing simulator
2010-2011 Season Applications

Hello drivers,

Applications are now open for the 2010-2011 season. Please send your applications to: moeapps _at_ gmail.com. If you do not receive a reply advising you that your email has been received, you may send your application by PM to deadwolfbones. Do not use the PM method unless you fail to receive a response to your email.

Applications are open until Saturday, November 20th, 2010 at 23:59 UTC. Invitations will be issued within 7 days of this deadline.

Your e-mail must include the following:
  • Team Name
  • Desired Class
  • Desired Car
  • Projected drivers (at least 3, but your chances of an invitation are greater with more qualified drivers), including:
    • Real Name
    • LFSworld Nick
    • League racing experience if the driver hasn't raced in MoE before
    • If he/she has raced in MoE before, the number of races participated in
Teams may enter one car in each class, but must note which class they prefer so we know which car to invite if we run out of space. Our preference is to have as many quality teams as possible in each class, and throughout the field. One driver can only race for one car on any given race weekend, and qualifying is included in the race weekend. Car paintjobs must be clearly distinguishable, beyond the required class markings.

NOTE #1: Car balancing is very close to final but has not been ultimately decided at this time. All teams should state their current car preference on their application, but will be given a chance to change their car choice once balance has been finalized.

NOTE #2: If interest in the GT0 class is found to be insufficient (fewer than 5 or 6 quality teams), the admins may choose to forego the use of the GT0 class and stick to the (new) GT1 and GT2 spec.

NOTE #3: Teams applying for cars in more than one class may use the same driver lineup for both classes.

Thanks and good luck!
-MoE Admin Team

Current Application Count:
GT0: 8
GT1: 9
GT2: 10
Any chance we can exclude our car choice from applications, or can you otherwise publish everybody's car choices here?

Without wanting to sound cynical the current system seems to promote a bit of an advantage to those teams which are represented in the moderation team.
Quote from joshdifabio :Any chance we can exclude our car choice from applications, or can you otherwise publish everybody's car choices here?

Without wanting to sound cynical the current system seems to promote a bit of an advantage to those teams which are represented in the moderation team.

I'd be happy to post car choices here in the interest of fairness, however be advised that as stated above teams will be allowed to change their car choice after the final balancing is announced.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :...however be advised that as stated above teams will be allowed to change their car choice after the final balancing is announced.

Ah okay, screw it in that case :P. Should have read the whole of the OP, sorry.
Quote from joshdifabio :Ah okay, screw it in that case :P. Should have read the whole of the OP, sorry.

No problem.
I like to make this league ,i have no crew
Just a little bit under one week remaining for applications!
Two days remaining to submit applications.

All teams are welcome to apply.
#9 - Hahmo
We've reached the deadline and there's just less than a week until the actual first event starts, and we yet don't know what classes we even should practise for.
Jabba?
Quote from Hahmo :We've reached the deadline

Applications are open until Saturday, November 20th, 2010 at 23:59 UTC. Invitations will be issued within 7 days of this deadline.

Quote from Hahmo :there's just less than a week until the actual first event starts

Round 1: 12 Hours of Kyoto GP Long: December 4th, 12:00 UTC
Quali's starts on the 28th. Race is on 4th of december, so within the "Invitations will be issued within 7 days of this deadline" we have only ~24 hours of practise before the quali starts, if it really takes the full 7 days?
Start practicing now.

Invitations will be issued shortly.
So implying that all 3 classes will be used and that what we signed up for would be the class we are running is correct?

Don't want to practice for a class if there is a possibility of being switched.
Quote from PMD9409 :
Don't want to practice for a class if there is a possibility of being switched.

This is exactly what I was looking for..
Given the number of signups, the admins have some discussing to do regarding classes and whatnot. Hopefully settled in the next couple days.
How about at least posting final restrictions? So people can test both cars and make their choice..
sorry that we've missed the deadline (Saturday, November 20th, 2010 at 23:59 UTC.)

had a little stress in the last weeks and on the last weekend our team was on a lanparty with lfs...
is it possible that you make an exception so that we can participate?
if yes i'd send an application e-mail within the next hours

greetings

ev0»looka
Quote from scipy :How about at least posting final restrictions? So people can test both cars and make their choice..

I got told they will stay on the current (planned) values.
Quote from baSh0r :I got told they will stay on the current (planned) values.

That'd prolly kinda go against the "we don't want a FZR grid". I'm sure that's not the case, some weight is being added to FZR's at least in the 2 top classes, I'd just like to know how much because the whole setup development depends on it (since even 10 kg can move the CoG by ~1 %).
Well i also hope it wont be like that, but yeah. It seems as some little changes might do the trick here.
SR would like to withdraw it's GT1 application please.

Also, could you remove sca-f1 and seb66 from our lineup.
-
(baSh0r) DELETED by rc10racer
-
(jasonmatthews) DELETED by rc10racer
Quote from jasonmatthews :SR would like to withdraw it's GT1 application please.

Also, could you remove sca-f1 and seb66 from our lineup.

Will pass the info to Ben, an e-mail would of been better .
Email will follow with amended lineup
-
(scipy) DELETED by rc10racer
-
(Dennis93) DELETED by rc10racer
Thanks, Jason.

Also: E-Team will be moving to GT1.

2010-2011 Season Applications
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG