The online racing simulator
Javi, there's no excuse for running over nGTs on the front straight....
Quote from Seb66 :Also, car 212.. You've twatted us (GT2 race leader) twice now and caused us big damage. I realise your end stint, but its hardly fair to squeeze us into a wall at 200kph while we have the inside to the corner. Are you really that desperate to catch 11th that you don't mind taking out the leader?

I am not racing the FX2 in this race but I apologize if we caused you trouble. Unfortunately our driver forgot to save the replay of that stint so I don't know exactly what happened.
We had many miss-ups in this race ether from pure bad lack or because of some other drivers aggressive driving. Frustration is what drives us now… and that’s the main cause for some of our bad moves.

Quote from Timo1992 :Mhh it's hellenic racing team...so I'd say they had a few Ouzo before the race....might have been too much

Funny stereotype. In that case, some other drivers must be doing drugs.
Quote from Rules :
1.5.1. Each team can sign in only 1 car per class. The maximum number of drivers per car is 6, with maximum 4 of them finally driving the car. It is not allowed to drive more than one car. Nobody is allowed to drive alone.

:arge:
both teams will not be in the final results, our team never wanted to be
Epic fail for car #123... M.Kapal hade a problem with his wheel after pitstop.... We must made a next pitstop, he restarted LFS and now is again on track... I hope, that will be all right.

Sorry for any FZR GT2 car for contact with him....
FYI you're as fast (slow) as GT2 and you're just disturbing.
Don't sleep guys! :-)
Wake up! :-)
zzzZZZzzz
I still don't understand how can GT2 go into 2:25's :-/ Going into 27's seems like magic to me :-) (setup issue? driver issue? :-/ , more cutting over curbs?)
just try those all
Quote from TexasLTU :FYI you're as fast (slow) as GT2 and you're just disturbing.

Sorry, it seems that we are not as good and fast as others, we know. It's our first big endurance and the track isn't easy for us. Plus our engine is a bit dying, so that's one of the problems as well. But it's a big experience for us and we have a good time racing there.

We tried to not disturb any other cars most of the time. Sometimes we made a mistake, we're sorry for that. We are happy that we will (hopefully) finish the race without a disconnect or spectate.
Quote from Flame CZE :Sorry, it seems that we are not as good and fast as others, we know. It's our first big endurance and the track isn't easy for us. Plus our engine is a bit dying, so that's one of the problems as well. But it's a big experience for us and we have a good time racing there.

We tried to not disturb any other cars most of the time. Sometimes we made a mistake, we're sorry for that. We are happy that we will (hopefully) finish the race without a disconnect or spectate.

Good attitude.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Javi, there's no excuse for running over nGTs on the front straight....

realy realy realy sorry, is not a excuse, but i saw your car spin on the mirror....if you want i can send you my mpr...i didnt hit your car....

again, realy sorry...
Quote from -JaviF- :realy realy realy sorry, is not a excuse, but i saw your car spin on the mirror....if you want i can send you my mpr...i didnt hit your car....

again, realy sorry...

np man. looked really weird from Arni's POV.

btw, impressive long stint there.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :np man. looked really weird from Arni's POV.

btw, impressive long stint there.

Ty , the firts 3 hours was good, the rest , to much problems ....
-
(Seb66) DELETED by Seb66
-
(VTiRacing) DELETED by VTiRacing
200 - O. Rinne realy??? From the first laps till the very end of the race your behavior is unacceptable. It's not just one incident.

If this driver gets no penalty, then the whole protest process is a Joke.
Great race! and now.. sleep
Thank you all! Admins, drivers etc.

Now to get some sleep
Quote from kaynd :200 - O. Rinne realy??? From the first laps till the very end of the race your behavior is unacceptable. It's not just one incident.

If this driver gets no penalty, then the whole protest process is a Joke.

Eh, tell me what I did wrong

If you´re the driver of that XFR, you need to look at the mirror. You cant try to block me.
x2

Night all!
#72 - CSF
I crashed into the team I was driving for's NGT. That was amusing.
You were continuously ignoring any car that was in your ideal line trough any corner of this track.

Quote from manneF1 :Eh, tell me what I did wrong

If you´re the driver of that XFR, you need to look at the mirror. You cant try to block me.

This is a Joke...

You expect the car in front of you to just disappear.
Thanks to all Teams of the 16h 2010. Thanks for the great Race Guys, and the great Racecontrol!
See ya next year!

Gratz from the Xcite-Racing Team!

Great race, everybody!

Race discussion thread!
(128 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG