The online racing simulator
#28 - CSF
#30 - CSF
:ices_rofl Seb pits into FE2 pits!
Quote from CSF ::ices_rofl Seb pits into FE2 pits!

Classic.

Didn't someone do that in MoE @ KY3?
#33 - CSF
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Classic.

Didn't someone do that in MoE @ KY3?

Dunno but this was due to Seb being an idiot and not turning off anti virus. What a tit. Thank god for a 2 minute lead.
123 needs to cool it with the divebombs on nGTs.
Does anyone have replays from server 1?
#37 - CSF
Quote from DeadWolfBones :123 needs to cool it with the divebombs on nGTs.

123 is somehow about 4 seconds a lap slower than the leading GT2s.
Everyone needs to cool it with NGTs... i will accept an accidental misjudgment, but if any more GT1's or 2's think that because they are faster i am giving and more room than i want to when they do some rediculous divebomb, they will have another thing coming, stop being over confident little JEB ENDS and drive properly and not like an angry whitless GRANNYS!

Fools :|
Tracker stopped? it says 8h 17min left
Quote from Flingoko :Tracker stopped? it says 8h 17min left

This is less relevant than what i said.
Quote from CSF :123 is somehow about 4 seconds a lap slower than the leading GT2s.

Yes, my stint wasn't ideal, I admit... I didn't get into a good race rythm and I was wearing the tyres more than needed, so I wanted to stay on track as long as possible, although with worse times... I hope you understand me...
Quote from oscarhardwick :This is less relevant than what i said.

NOT! <-- see this? it means im right <-- also this <-- and this
#43 - CSF
Quote from Fast Jarda :Yes, my stint wasn't ideal, I admit... I didn't get into a good race rythm and I was wearing the tyres more than needed, so I wanted to stay on track as long as possible, although with worse times... I hope you understand me...

Yeah it's a hard track for XRR if you have a hard set.
Quote from Flingoko :NOT! <-- see this? it means im right <-- also this <-- and this

I'm always right though, not because I am really right.... just because i wont get bored of arguing that i am right and so you can't be right because my argument for being right will be more long winded and better.
Quote from oscarhardwick :I'm always right though, not because I am really right.... just because i wont get bored of arguing that i am right and so you can't be right because my argument for being right will be more long winded and better.

i surrender
Stream available?
I would like to catch up on the leaders
There should be a stream, remote is sooo boring
Sorry arni for nobbing you off into T1, completely misjudged it, thought I was ahead.. Didn't look like I lost you too much time I hope?

Also, car 212.. You've twatted us (GT2 race leader) twice now and caused us big damage. I realise your end stint, but its hardly fair to squeeze us into a wall at 200kph while we have the inside to the corner. Are you really that desperate to catch 11th that you don't mind taking out the leader?
Mhh it's hellenic racing team...so I'd say they had a few Ouzo before the race....might have been too much
Quote from Seb66 :Sorry arni for nobbing you off into T1, completely misjudged it, thought I was ahead.. Didn't look like I lost you too much time I hope?

np on that one, Seb. no damage, just 10s or so lost.

Race discussion thread!
(128 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG