The online racing simulator
Race discussion thread!
Since we didn't have one...
121 - M. Nasucinski took the wrong route
121 - M. Nasucinski left the pits (FZR)

What happen to Cq GT1 there?
#4 - Makao
Gacek crashed in the chicane and flew away, I don't know which one chicane.
somebody slap me hard into my face
Anyone got a replay from the first hour at server 1? Forgot to save it
Anyone knows if there is a IRC up for this event ... address ?
Bertil (Cawwa) our current driver told me to get into it!
#9 - Hahmo
#LFS-16h2010 on IRC quakenet
What happened in the safetycar lap on server 1? Why they crashed in gt2 class in the lastchicane?
Quote from kiste :What happened in the safetycar lap on server 1? Why they crashed in gt2 class in the lastchicane?

Everyone had to brake very much after the chicane because of the cars infront. I braked as hard as I could but I touched the guy infront of me a little bit. Then they guy behind me did the same and touched me. So i got smashed into the rear of the car infront and he spun ^^
thank god we just gave up. I couldnt do it not even once again... gl everyone anyway
A big sorry from the Xcite Racing Team (C.Kistner) to Hellenic Racing Team, especially to M.Challaris.
Sorry for that hard push in the chicane.
PM sent to commandermas about shift+P
Sorry for that ufr that I pushed in the first chicane
I'm really worried about the mentality of some of the NGT drivers.. and some GT2's while being lapped.. if a faster car has an overlap, please slow down before you get to the corner.. Not back out at the last second and lose time for both of us It's pretty scary sometimes... Hate to name and shame, but especially the 333 NGT car..

Quote from Robendo :Anyone got a replay from the first hour at server 1? Forgot to save it

I'll upload it somewhere for you now
Sorry from Marius to Ben, he showed some inability to drive properly and thus gave you the lil lovetap. Wasn't intentional!
Oh for god's sake! Momo's LFS just keeps jumping to Desktop
3 times in less than 20 mins, twice heavy crash and once wrong route. What else can you want..

Well, no other choice than putting Joni in the car..
grrr I hate my computer !
Oh my god, some guys... :bananadea:irked:some guys seriously should consider the LFS Training Menu for crying out loud.
Quote from Commander :Sorry from Marius to Ben, he showed some inability to drive properly and thus gave you the lil lovetap. Wasn't intentional!

lol, np. was quite a wacky move.
What the hell, Gasiunas?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG