The online racing simulator
Quote from VTiRacing :lol, GT0 with 4 cars. intresting.

Bit of a shame when you consider there were more applications for GT0 than GT1...
Quote ::/ dont blame moe blame those who are quitting

Don't blame MoE for trying something new to spice up the racing, blame the devs for making lfs impossible to have fun with in endurance leagues.
Yes, obviously this is not good for GT0.

It's likely that following this round we'll give all (remaining) GT0 teams the option to switch to GT1 or GT2 with points intact. If, however, the remaining 4-5 teams want to stay in GT0, I think we'll allow that as well.

If any GT1 teams are interested in moving up to GT0, we can also discuss that.

Hindsight is 20/20. We took a gamble on something new and potentially exciting and it looks like it's not working out as we hoped. This can happen. We just have to move on and go with what does work.
You got it: Time for Captain Hindsight with this three brave companions: Shoulda, Coulda and Woulda

-
(xtraction) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
-
(Dmt) DELETED by DeadWolfBones
Any news on the situation with GT0?
Quote from Hahmo :Any news on the situation with GT0?

At this point it's looking very much like GT0 will not continue. Now we are working with the GT0 teams (and also having internal admin discussions) to try to find the best way to bring them into the remaining classes in a way that's fair both to them and to the existing teams in those classes.
regarding some of the last post, grid would certainly be bigger if only two drivers could do the race, isn't it?
Quote from MoMo92i :regarding some of the last post, grid would certainly be bigger if only two drivers could do the race, isn't it?

Sorry but that rule has been in MoE for at least 4 seasons and now your starting to complain about it .
not complaining, just seeing that some teams currently struggling with that rule.

Btw I understand it really well
I agree with Momo.
Due to the MultiBC server being an absolute arse (Teamspeak refuses to start no matter what I try), we will be running the stream with only video (no sound) until someone either fixes the problem or next round.

Sorry.
lol
: |
Quote from IsaacPrice :I agree with Momo.

I agree too, I hope it will be re-discussed for next season. I can't see how MoE can survive in the current community's state if that rule isn't either scrapped or changed in another way(had some ideas about it, I could maybe share them if the topic is raised again later).
Quote from Wilko868 :Due to the MultiBC server being an absolute arse (Teamspeak refuses to start no matter what I try), we will be running the stream with only video (no sound) until someone either fixes the problem or next round.

Sorry.

Sounds work, we can heard cars
Quote from Wilko868 :Due to the MultiBC server being an absolute arse (Teamspeak refuses to start no matter what I try), we will be running the stream with only video (no sound) until someone either fixes the problem or next round.

Sorry.

Just for clarification, Wilko here didn't notice teamspeak was minimised in the system tray.

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I agree too, I hope it will be re-discussed for next season. I can't see how MoE can survive in the current community's state if that rule isn't either scrapped or changed in another way(had some ideas about it, I could maybe share them if the topic is raised again later).

Well you can still race with 2 drivers, just that all laps over 45% will be deleted, and you'd need 70% distance to get points.
Quote from boothy :Well you can still race with 2 drivers, just that all laps over 45% will be deleted, and you'd need 70% distance to get points.

so whats the point in racing then? oh wait, there aint.
Quote from Seb66 :so whats the point in racing then? oh wait, there aint.

45*2=90....
Very few people would waste a Saturday afternoon and race just for the sake of points, if they can't aim for anything else than last...

Especially if they don't even know whether their team is gonna be able to get those 3 drivers next time. I mean, why bother, if that situation is gonna happen again and again?

In other news, I have the feeling that this bad interrest drop is more MoE related than LFS related. I was quite surprised to see last night in OWRL 4 drivers from Vires, 3 from Playerzone, and 2 from Sonicrealms.
I'd be interested in making a new team for MoE with couple of drivers, if i cant get them, just one driver with me.

Like, we could do it as there is no reason trying to get points anymore as we are so far into the season, but still, if 2 drivers were allowed i'm sure there would be more teams.. :/

Just sayin
Ah - I see. Didn't want to point the finger at you guys, sorry Was more a general constat than anything else.
Quote from JPeace :In relation to your post - all of our drivers where out in the day, only Pierre could really race and he isn't allowed with his view the way it is, so we race in evenings before going out.

Why not, once again, ask others drivers to drive?
Like, Falck could've driven probably, I was seeking out for a team, there's tons of good drivers in the free drivers list..
Quote from J@tko :45*2=90....

Oh wow, points for last place. I'm sure that's got everyone's motivation up.
Quote from Seb66 :Oh wow, points for last place. I'm sure that's got everyone's motivation up.

Oh I see - I thought you were saying they would get DQed
Quote from Hahmo :I'd be interested in making a new team for MoE with couple of drivers, if i cant get them, just one driver with me.

Like, we could do it as there is no reason trying to get points anymore as we are so far into the season, but still, if 2 drivers were allowed i'm sure there would be more teams.. :/

Just sayin

Just sayin just sayin
That would definitely not fix the situation
You were there 20 minutes before the race yesterday, not even managing to navigate the track properly
I'd rather take MoE as that one still serious league where you don't just sign up, crash, bugger off, and never show up again
That's the mentality these "2-man pickup teams" would create, especially this far into the season.
so a big no from me.
find a roster of 4-5-6 drivers who are actually motivated and can actually prove it, and come back when the next season starts

this one's going downhill anyway
Quote from Fuse5 :Just sayin just sayin
That would definitely not fix the situation
You were there 20 minutes before the race yesterday, not even managing to navigate the track properly
I'd rather take MoE as that one still serious league where you don't just sign up, crash, bugger off, and never show up again
That's the mentality these "2-man pickup teams" would create, especially this far into the season.
so a big no from me.
find a roster of 4-5-6 drivers who are actually motivated and can actually prove it, and come back when the next season starts

this one's going downhill anyway

It would fix the grid if there was teams - no matter what their pace is like.

I was practising for the race 2-3 weeks ago with FZR, doing 0.5-1sec off race pace. Night before the race I got the set for XRR and that I might be driving, i was doing mid 35's from the start, but in the morning i just cba'd.

The end of your post makes sense, even though there might be 2-driver teams who are really interested and do practise and such, like me.

You hate me, and no i'm not a girl .

Just sayin

2010-2011 Season Series Discussion
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG