The online racing simulator
Allright, thanks
Can you guys unban Dominic-V and dan.bordei from both DoP - Grid 1 and DoP - Qualify servers? We got a CPW error and now we replaced the old .exe with this one and we hope this error will not appear anymore.
I've unbanned you...
what just happened? atleast 5 people just timed out....it must be server problem.
Where can i find tracker link?
At ~08:50 some teams disconnected at the same time and we're quite sure it was due to failure in routing of the internet. We think about deleting the penalty for that disconnect.
Hellenic Racing reported some lags. They may occur of the same reason. Hopefully stability stays at a higher level now.

ineX Racing
Hellenic Racing team
Hellenic Racing #2
Tiger Express Motorsports NGT
Concept Racing

We deleted the penaltys for the server crash
Great decision, thanks for this
#58 - troy
Quote from kiste : We deleted the penaltys for the server crash

Great adminning
I'm unable to drive more than 2 laps without timing-out, and no reserve driver available. Weird, because in more than 3 years of LFS, it's only the second European server I've this kind of issues on. During training I noticed high pings, I thought the connection was stable enough to race anyway, but I was wrong.

Strangely enough, I don't lose connection while idling, parked it in the pits for like 10 minutes, and I'm still there.

Anyway I'm affraid Tiger Express NGT's venture in this race has to come to an end. We will come back on track at the end of the race to take the chequered flag, just for the sport, if allowed.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] : .... Anyway I'm affraid Tiger Express NGT's venture in this race has to come to an end. We will come back on track at the end of the race to take the chequered flag, just for the sport, if allowed.

We are very sorry! It is allowed!
I would like a clear explanation for BC Jens's erratic behavior on the end of lap 193, coming out of the last bends onto the oval...

Swerved left/right causing his car to loose control and hitting our car as we were passing him on the outside lane... (smashing our car onto the wall)

The erratic move seems intentional none the less (unless he was trying to avoid a cat crossing the road)
There is no layout after restart.
for clearing this troubles:

We have the times one lap before the last massdisconnects were.
We will add them to the second 6 hours race.

For Example:

NGT class - Xcite Magical Doremie had 12 seconds gap to HoR before the massdisconnect.

If HoR finishe the second 6 hour race 11s in front of Xcite Magical Doremie, Xcite Magical Doremie is 1s infront of HoR. That will be the same procedere for every others.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

We are really sorry about this troubles but at the moment we havn´t an idea what the problem were. BUT the results will be 99% right. If there were only some seconds of a gap we will calculate it byself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Something to clearify for ev0 LRF: You made a pitstop. During your pitstop Golden Ayer Team overtake you. So you were behind GA. But atm you are in front again so plz calm down.
anyone has the replay of the restart? so the start of the 6hours race?
Quote from Razvan :I would like a clear explanation for BC Jens's erratic behavior on the end of lap 193, coming out of the last bends onto the oval...

Swerved left/right causing his car to loose control and hitting our car as we were passing him on the outside lane... (smashing our car onto the wall)

The erratic move seems intentional none the less (unless he was trying to avoid a cat crossing the road)

I still want an explanation for the actions stated above,
Quote from Pludda :anyone has the replay of the restart? so the start of the 6hours race?

bump
At the last "time out", there were several people who lost connection including GTS, so it was a server problem, but I still see 2 laps penalty for us and I have no ideea why.
The server had crashed again and we received 2 (more) laps penalty. Me and Ady pressed shift+p twice because due to ppl who were connecting at that time, the shift+p command was blocked for a couple of seconds and we wanted to join as quickly as possible. After that, lfs executed shift+p twice and it seems that we were penalised again...

It is not our fault that the server is lagging from time to time and eject ppl out.
Another brave race of the TDRT FXR underdogs. I can only compliment you. Well done - there´s another 24 hours race waiting for you...
good race, terrible server
Does anyone has full replays of both races?
Will these races be added to spdo database?
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=66209

What was the problem last year ? irrc it was nobody could connect to the server anymore during the race which lead into a RED Flag and race restart after 8 hours last year.

Though this year many teams flew from the server (my teamnate from finnland flew me not) while in NOBODY, also me who never disconnected from the server couldn't connect anymore (not to remote not to the server) for a random amount of time. Before the restart after 6 hours, this amount of time was to long to tolerate or the admins anymore but imo it was always the same problem. I think it can only be a problem with the server because how else should it be possible that NOBODY couldn't get ANY connection to the SERVER anymore if its not his fault ? (I'm not screaming only trying to clearify my point :P)

I've heard the server is running at one of the admins home so i'm going to ask what network device are installed in this house.
This thread is closed

12h Kyoto National Reverse [KY2R]
(103 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG