The online racing simulator
12h Kyoto National Reverse [KY2R]

Kyoto National Reverse [KY2R]

Requierement at least 75 driven laps [car and track combined] for each participant
Please note: General Conditions

Main Race: 1st Race / Nov, 27th 2010
* MEZ 07.00 (GMT 06.00): Server OPEN
* MEZ 08.00 (GMT 07.00): 12h Race START
* race: 12 hours
* pitstop and changing driver is requiered
* max teams: 28 plus 4 Wildcards
* no lag lap and no restart
* yellow and blue flag are to attend
* tidy driving in the pitlane
* in general: one Admin is on the server

(if we get more SignIn's, we think about opening some more grids depending of the amount of interested teams)
Hellenic Racing team will be there for sure.....!!!!
Really enjoyed last year's season. This year schedule sounds interesting with double event. Seems chalenging.

edit: HRteam just like last year offers an practise server if you like to join.
Server name: HRteam OS 2
Will there be livestream for the race ?
Quote from nikosk31 :

edit: HRteam just like last year offers an practise server if you like to join.
Server name: HRteam OS 2

Nice, thx for this support!
May be, we 'll have Live Stream for the 24h Race.
Quote from ElonB13 :Will there be livestream for the race ?

your telling me you only race to be on "TV"
Who the Fuzz Said that i just thinked that it wouldt be more fun to watch as a spectator ?.
#8 - Tur8o
are there specified cars and will this count on spdo

thanks
Quote from Tur8o :are there specified cars and will this count on spdo

thanks

Specified cars: GTRs, NGTs and LX6s if that's what you wanted to know.

Will this count on spdo: The previous seasons didn't, but if anyone post a request and upload the replays, I'm sure this season will.
Few questions:
1. Driver limit per car?
2. Sign-up deadline?

thanks.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Few questions:
1. Driver limit per car?
2. Sign-up deadline?

thanks.

max is six drivers per car
start qualifying is deadline for sign-in

greetings
Some more questions:

1) Is there any maximum distance limit for a driver? Can you drive as much as you want during the race?
2) I am not really sure to understand the scoring board(clicky), basically the 1st of his class in the 12 hours race gets 180 points, and 240 points in the 24 hours race?
3) Do you have to finish the race to get points?
4) Is there a minimum distance limit(like XX% of the class winner's distance) you have to reach to be eligible for points?
5) Is shift+P allowed?(for example if you get rolled/stuck)
6) If less than 32 teams are signed-up but if one specific class is full(which is the current situation with the GTR class), will you allow more teams to join this class?
7) What is a "wildcard" team?

That's about all I think. Thanks for your time
Oops completely forgot about this, let me check if I can get a line up for Genuine Racing....

+1 for Yann's questions!
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Some more questions:

1) Is there any maximum distance limit for a driver? Can you drive as much as you want during the race?
2) I am not really sure to understand the scoring board(clicky), basically the 1st of his class in the 12 hours race gets 180 points, and 240 points in the 24 hours race?
4) Is there a minimum distance limit(like XX% of the class winner's distance) you have to reach to be eligible for points?
6) If less than 32 teams are signed-up but if one specific class is full(which is the current situation with the GTR class), will you allow more teams to join this class?

Let me take the risk to answer some of your questions....
3)I suppose that you have to finish the race to get points. In case you don't, I can't imagine a way to get points as you would typically finish last. So the last one gets zero points.
4)As far as i can say, no.
5)In case your car can't move on it's own power, the SHIFT+P is allowed.
6)I think that last year something like that happend, but i don't bet on that.

For the validation of these answers please wait the webflat to confirm that & give you the answer to the others.

you can do this but you get one lap penalty. same for connection lost.
Quote from dauwe :you can do this but you get one lap penalty. same for connection lost.

So if you timeout you ALSO get one lap penalty as an extra for the lap that you lost while timing out? thats ****ing retarded

Still waiting for an official statement on this. Thanks.

Quote from Webflat :State of sign-in - here:
http://www.bc-racing.de/Burnou ... .php?navigation=dop_teams

Great! DoP 2011 - may be your chance to start. We will have one grid, and there's space for one or two more teams. Please, more competitive teams could join the LRF-Class

If I were you I'd open a GTR class reserve list, because it's quite obvious that a good amount of those 12 teams won't even bothered to show up nor to officialy withdraw from this.

First hint: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=71453
Quote from Hahmo :So if you timeout you ALSO get one lap penalty as an extra for the lap that you lost while timing out? thats ****ing retarded

Seems to be a german thing...

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :...it's quite obvious that a good amount of those 12 teams won't even bothered to show up nor to officialy withdraw from this.

Also anyone with a time of 1:40 in a GT1 should be banned, given that was the GT2 pole time in GTAL... (hehehe Miro)

-> 1. no limits while race, but driver change is required to get serious and the respect by teams and DoP participants.
-> 2. Yes, i think you are right. I lost the row for the LRF Class. Sorry for that, I try to update the scoring board asap
-> 3. Yes. Teams have to finish, cross the line to get points. Race stoppage only by hard rain or server crash.
-> 4. is -> 3
-> 5. shift + p is allowed in order to a penalty = -1 lap
-> 6. We will 'clear' the one-man-teams signed in. So, there could be a chance for an additionally GTR or N-GTR Team, but we also all like to see more competitive LRF-Teams. There is enough space, too.
-> 7. Wildcard Team? A random cart Team or may be, it is the guaranteed starting permission for Teams like 'Golden Ayer' or the defending champion 'evO>>Racing'.

At last: The spirit of the DoP is not to have a strong amount of policies and a big rulebook. We have had two great seasons with less regulations. This is our unique characteristic, but: Our participants and DoP friends have to respect our decisions, full - no ifs, no buts. Last but not least: We respect all other racing series, leguaes and endurance seasons which are different from this!

I got it all? hope so. Please feel free if not.

Last famous words:
I did not really realize (my bad) your hint to 'DTR is down', but in a simple phrase - The DoP starts even KlausAdam and I, and you and so many Teams so far wanna start with us. And, yes if the grid grow up esp to the 24h race, we could manage a second grid, so the 3rd time in a row: Welcome and Keep Racing to the special endurance show DoP 2011!
Quote from Webflat :-> 1. no limits while race, but driver change is required to get serious and the respect by teams and DoP participants.
-> 2. Yes, i think you are right. I lost the row for the LRF Class. Sorry for that, I try to update the scoring board asap
-> 3. Yes. Teams have to finish, cross the line to get points. Race stoppage only by hard rain or server crash.
-> 4. is -> 3
-> 5. shift + p is allowed in order to a penalty = -1 lap
-> 6. We will 'clear' the one-man-teams signed in. So, there could be a chance for an additionally GTR or N-GTR Team, but we also all like to see more competitive LRF-Teams. There is enough space, too.
-> 7. Wildcard Team? A random cart Team or may be, it is the guaranteed starting permission for Teams like 'Golden Ayer' or the defending champion 'evO>>Racing'.

At last: The spirit of the DoP is not to have a strong amount of policies and a big rulebook. We have had two great seasons with less regulations. This is our unique characteristic, but: Our participants and DoP friends have to respect our decisions, full - no ifs, no buts. Last but not least: We respect all other racing series, leguaes and endurance seasons which are different from this!

I got it all? hope so. Please feel free if not.

Thanks for the precisions
Quote from Webflat :[...]3.Race stoppage only by hard rain or server crash.[...]

What do you mean by "heavy rain"?????
if theres rain in europe the race will stop !
Posted as LFS World News and even here. Remember the important dates! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

We are in time, you too? If not, please get ready and stay tuned with your teammates for these upcoming DoP 2011 dates:

Nov, 19th 2010
: Signed in 'One Man Teams' will be deleted.
Nov, 21th 2010: LFS 'DoP - Qualify' Server is open
Nov, 26th 2010: LFS 'DoP - Sign In' Server is closing at MEZ 13.00 (GMT 12.00)
Nov, 26th 2010: LFS 'DoP - Qualify' Server is closing at MEZ 14.00 (GMT 13.00)
Nov, 26th 2010: LFS DoP - 'Last Briefing' MEZ 18.00 (GMT 17.00)

Last chance for creating, joining and changing teams and driver is
Nov, 26th 2010: MEZ 12.59 (GMT 11.59)

Teams without any driven qualify lap / time will be deleted without exception!

Please use your last chance to enter the Grid in the GTR/N-GTR at Nov, 19th 2010 before Qualify starts. So, deleted Teams open up a starting permission for other teams, basically by first in - first serve ***

Now, there're free places in the LRF Class. Remember without any false modesty this is the supreme discipline with most action during a 12 hour endurance race. It is the only class with a teams named 'Golden Ayer'. So, have fun!

Back to serious. We have got with 'ev0»Racing B to teh F' the defending Champions in the GTR Class, Winner of DoP Tour 2010 and 2009! Now, 'Hillen' and 'bOrn' starts the third time in their LFS career this difficulty multiclass endurance event. Could they win a third time in a row? Both drivers are meanwhile very experienced in saftey, constand and fast driving. The favorites evO>>Racing Team.

The N-GTR competition is even more exciting than last year. The defendig team Xcite starts again in the DoP 2011 Double Tour. HoR announced silent ambitions this year. Times, drivers and sets are proven. eXtrem Racing is back on track, too. The gap is closed to the top. Next step is the Qualify - only 10 laps, we expect a thrilling time.

Yes the LRF-Class is like a supreme discipline in the LFS-Szene, much hated or much loved. 'Golden Ayer' is competitive, more competitive than ev0»Racing #LRF? Not only speed is priority, as well as patience, like the Desire of Patience Tour is. This year finally the best of two top races, Kyoto 12h and 24h!

Keep Racing!
Normann

Fahrer, Freunde und Ayer der DoP,

obige News ist als LFS World News eingetütet und wartet immo auf das Approval zur Veröffentlichung. Bei englischen Texten schwingt immer die Sorge des Verfassers mit sich nicht gänzlich blamiert zu haben. Für Ole übersetze ich das gern im TS, ich hoffe alle weiteren Teilnehmer der DoP kommen auch so mit. Das wichtige sind die Termine und das ist ja recht eindeutig. Aus der Erfahrung heraus möchte ich alle bitten, rechtzeitig die Qualifikation zu beginnen. Nicht das jemand verleitet wird, den Job für seinen Teamkollegen mitzumachen, o.ä.

Wenn ihr auf dem LFS Server 'burnoutcrew.net #6 KY' trainiert, findet ihr auch das Layout mit dem gefahren wird. Nichts besonderes, nur eine zusätzliche 'Hervorhebung' von Boxenein- und Ausgang.
Viel Erfolg und viel Spaß bei Euren Vorbereitungen, Normann & Klaus

Racing:
If you like the number plate. Not necessary but welcome
Plates für die Tour (first post)

We work hard, IP TV may be possible! Keep yourself informed
Overview for more information:
http://www.burnoutcrew.net/Bur ... page=Board&boardID=87
Overview standings, qualify and race tracker:
http://www.bc-racing.de/Burnou ... .php?navigation=dop_teams
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG