The online racing simulator
Free Agent - Looking for a Ride
Greetings gentlemen, I would love to find a ride for this race. I had entered a team in NGT but all of my potential drivers backed out on me. I have a fair amount of seat time at FE4R in a UFR and am running consistent 2:42's on my own setup (I am not a setup gu-ru). I am willing to run in any class.

I have been racing go-karts for 12 years. As far as sims, I have been pretty loyal to the Papyrus Nascar sims since 1995. I have raced in a Nascar Racing 2003 Season league for the past 6 years and have won 8 championships with www.nbvrl.com . Because of my kart experience, I was a standout on the road courses and went undefeated on the roadies over a 2.5 year run spanning ~15 races. I decided it was time for a challenge so I got into LFS about 8-10 months ago. I was going to use this race to educate some of the drivers on the Nascar league that I run. I wanted to have weekly road racing clinics, with this race being the final event at the end of the class...well that didn't pan out.

I am an experienced sim racer, but a little on the green side of LFS, this will be my first major event. The only feather on my LFS cap at the moment is that I am currently ranked 2nd in the TC City driving Rally Challenge (If that means anything, I know that it is a cruse server). The other plus is that I am in GMT -4 time zone so the late night stints for Europe are only late evening for me.

I would love to take part in this race, I know that I am not a hot shoe or alein. I am the type of driver that you can hand the car to in the middle of the race in 5th position, and I will bring it back 2 hours later still in 5th without a scratch on it, that is the role that I fit into. That is how I won my 8 Nascar championships, not by being the out-right fastest, but I had the best car when it counted because I took care of my stuff.
Hi there! I'm also interested to compete in this event,but I have no team for it... So I'm also searching mates for this event. I would prefer full power FZR,but any other GT1 or GT2 would be good for me,with NGTs I pretty much such,I just can't race with those little FWD bas***ds...

Jmeade - looked at your online stats,I believe,that I'm slightly faster than you,but who knows... Don't have real life racing experience (gasing in town with a private car don't count),in LFS I have almost 3 years experience,mostly demo or offline,but now I got S2 and willing to race! I'm more like long distace racer - can concentrate on longer runs,drive constant lap times. I also can make a skin,if somebody throws an idea!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG