The online racing simulator
Quote from rc10racer :#45 brakes on the main straight when #31 is coming up behind him, Warning to #45

Warning for a break test? When people have break tested in other leagues, its been a straight DQ.
I'll make sure I'll whip that one out when there is faster car behind me.
The correct lap: 98
The cars (/teams) involved: #37 and #30
The lap/sector/time: 2nd sector, after straight
And a short description from your point of view: #30 crashed me while blue flagged and I lost many positions
Quote from baSh0r :• Lap: 95 / Laps 87 from M. Krönke (05)
• The cars (/teams) involved #05 against 43
• The lap/sector/time 4:09h to go,

Coming up to last turn JPeace from Team #43 hits us, almost spins us complete roundly, then hits us again + another team on the straight almost completely wrecking us -> Caused damage on both sides + Damage repair on pitstop. This was absolutely avoidable because the car was lapped and he cost us 2 places + 10seconds.

Underbraking for the last corner #43 locks up his front tires resulting him sending #05 into spin, DT for #43 breaking rule H1.
#29 - Dmt
• The correct lap : 91
• The cars (/teams) involved : #45 and #10
• The lap/sector/time : long right hander in s2

• #10 likes to use others to have nice corner, clearly visible that he did not give me room.
Quote from Dmt :• The correct lap : 91

• #10 likes to use others to have nice corner, clearly visible that he did not give me room.

Racing incident, protest denied.
Quote from Dmt :• The correct lap : 91

If u make a protest, ok. I also wanted to make a protest, 1 situation described by Dmt:

• #45 almost hit me before that "~120kph corner" (after long right straight) and caused a demage in my car at the exit of that corner because of too close drive. On f10 it doesnt looks very serious but i had almost next 30 min burned front tyres because of understeer (result of our contact) normaly i was using 120 rear arb at the start of the stint, after that contact i had to use 155 rear arb and i was still burning my front tires...

second situation:
• The correct lap : (Propably) 91
• The lap/sector/time : before 1st chicane before 1st split

#45 wanted to make a pass and almost pushed me out the road.
Quote from torpp1s :The correct lap: 98
The cars (/teams) involved: #37 and #30
The lap/sector/time: 2nd sector, after straight
And a short description from your point of view: #30 crashed me while blue flagged and I lost many positions

#37 moved over into #30 racing line sending them both into the barrier, No penalty.
Quote from GuRu_PL :If u make a protest, ok. I also wanted to make a protest, 1 situation described by Dmt:

• #45 almost hit me before that "~120kph corner" (after long right straight) and caused a demage in my car at the exit of that corner because of too close drive. On f10 it doesnt looks very serious but i had almost next 30 min burned front tyres because of understeer (result of our contact) normaly i was using 120 rear arb at the start of the stint, after that contact i had to use 155 rear arb and i was still burning my front tires...

Racing incident, Protest denied.

Quote from GuRu_PL :second situation:
• The correct lap : (Propably) 91
• The lap/sector/time : before 1st chicane before 1st split

#45 wanted to make a pass and almost pushed me out the road.

Racing incident, Protest denied.
• The correct lap : 138
• The cars (/teams) involved : #05and #44
• The lap/sector/time : End of s/f straight

According to Marius, Niki gave a little love tap to his car sending him into the (almost always deadly) graveltrap. Luckily car 05 was able to get out but considerable time was lost.
Quote from Commander :• The correct lap : 138

According to Marius, Niki gave a little love tap to his car sending him into the (almost always deadly) graveltrap. Luckily car 05 was able to get out but considerable time was lost.

Incident at 146 lead lap/5:51:50
Cars 05, 44 and 11 are 3 wide going into turn 1. Car 11 moves left into the middle of the track when there was already 2 cars there; DT for an avoidable incident.
Quote from boothy :Incident at 146 lead lap/5:51:50
Cars 05, 44 and 11 are 3 wide going into turn 1. Car 11 moves left into the middle of the track when there was already 2 cars there; DT for an avoidable incident.

Completely wrong decision, i was just in front
-
(rc10racer) DELETED by rc10racer
Lap: 165
Cars: 17, 44
Sector: 2 or 3

Niki retakes position lost by spinning under SC.
Quote from Bean0 :Lap: 165

Niki retakes position lost by spinning under SC.

DT car 44 for overtaking under SC.
Lap: 165

troy overtakes me on what it looked to him like a spin, but it deferentially wasn't as you on the replay can see I was fully on track.
• The correct lap: 177
• The cars (/teams) involved: 36:
• The lap/sector/time: ca. 7:16 at the main straigt
• And a short description from your point of view.

36 forced 27 into the gras on the straight !!!!
Quote from N I K I :Lap: 165

troy overtakes me on what it looked to him like a spin, but it deferentially wasn't as you on the replay can see I was fully on track.

Protest denied, car 17 took avoiding action, waited for car 44 and then did the correct thing in closing the gap to the car ahead rather than unduly holding up the SC queue.
Quote from N I K I :Lap: 165

#17 goes by after you lose control when warming up your tyres, Protest denied.

On a series note stop being an idiot niki because you screwed up and got a dt, i expect this type of behavior from other league drivers.
Quote from zEtTlAh :• The correct lap: 177
• The cars (/teams) involved: 36:
• The lap/sector/time: ca. 7:16 at the main straigt
• And a short description from your point of view.

36 forced 27 into the gras on the straight !!!!

Warning to #36 for avoidable contact.
FORCED RAMMIG is a WARNIG ? Thats not the possible ? Are you sure ?!

That was 100% Forced !!!! --> DQ !!!!!!!!!
#45 - troy
Lap: 183 and 184
Cars: 17, 37
Sector: 3 (last chicane)

Kööts tries the same move twice, once against us in lap 183 and on lap 184 against car 45, both times it ends bad for us and concludes our chances of a top 5 finish. There is just no space for 2 cars there, he should've noticed that after the first accident.
Protests from now (includes the post above) to the end of the race will be looked when Jennifer Ellison shows her boobs for the first time.
Quote from rc10racer :#17 goes by after you lose control when warming up your tyres, Protest denied.

On a series note stop being an idiot niki because you screwed up and got a dt, i expect this type of behavior from other league drivers.

Fair enough. I respect the decision.
Lap: Last lap
Cars: 02 and 04
Sector: 3

02 gets in the draft of 04, and approaching the hairpin, 04 moves from side to side violently just before 02 has overlap, forcing 02 to avoid suddenly, then as 02 is alongside, 04 makes contact with 02 who is as far left as possible, causing them to run into the grass just before entering the hairpin braking zone. To summarize 04 changes lines several times while trying to block 02.

Replay: http://localhostr.com/files/d2bdc1/Finale.mpr (cut version)
What is this for a kind of push-up job here? we get a DT for a complain of an incident of cars 5 and 44 in lap 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander
• The correct lap : 138

Incident at 146 lead lap/5:51:50
The contact between cars 44 and 05 was caused by #11, watch the replay if you don't believe me. Inferno obviously protested this without having seen the replay, so assumed #44 hit them, when in fact they got help from #11 - obviously you were not "just in front" if you turned left and hit them. End of story.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG