The online racing simulator
#1 - 003
2010 Autumn/Winter (?)
It would be great to have one more season this year. Possible?
It's being discussed at the moment, although the format of the league is likely to change a bit.
I would love for another season to come out
Had some great racing last season
Quote from kart-36 :I would love for another season to come out
Had some great racing last season

As Yann said, the main format will be pretty much the same, but we will have some minor chances.
Quote from manneF1 :As Yann said, the main format will be pretty much the same, but we will have some minor chances.

Changes are good
As long as the league provides good racing with some good tracks, thats all fine by me
Quote from kart-36 :Changes are good
As long as the league provides good racing with some good tracks, thats all fine by me

Obviously I'm not the right person to speak of that since I probably won't be the main admin next season, but those changes might be big-ish AFAIK
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Obviously I'm not the right person to speak of that since I probably won't be the main admin next season, but those changes might be big-ish AFAIK

Oh, How come you wont be main admin?
I dont mind change, as long as the championship still provides good racing
Well, it won't be IXFGC anymore... Josh said his opinion that the changes are that minor that it should be in spdoDatabase as a completely new series, so it won't be there under IXFGC.

It will be called FR Class Championship (FRCC). FR class = XFG+XRG. The XRG will have ballast, but we haven't done any testing yet.

The season should be running from October 2010 to March / April 2011 with probably 12 rounds where all the interesting tracks should be used including Autocross and Blackwood Carpark with layout and autocross tracks.

4 rounds will be 3 x 15 minutes sprint races, 4 rounds 15 minutes sprint race and 30 minutes feature race, and 4 rounds 1 hour race.

Not really sure if doing it atm due to my real life situation.
Quote from kart-36 :Oh, How come you wont be main admin?
I dont mind change, as long as the championship still provides good racing

I think it's a secret for no one that Mike did the biggest part of the job - by far - for the last season, although sometimes it might have not looked like that from the outside since I was the one in charge of the public relations. Anyway, Mike is now up for organising the league on his own this season, as he had interresting ideas and time to make them real. I agreed on that possibility, although nothing's official yet. Mike presented this as an official-ish thing above, but I have to say it's not.

To be honest I am involved in so many different leagues and LFS related projects that I don't even know if I'd have time to put in an involvement in the next season of this league as a main admin.
I used expressions like "it will be" etc., but yea, it's just the idea now... I even know the track for each round, the only problem at the moment would be balancing and some graphics / logos.
Quote from Drift King CZ :I used expressions like "it will be" etc., but yea, it's just the idea now... I even know the track for each round, the only problem at the moment would be balancing and some graphics / logos.

Sounds good, im no uber genious, but i can do graphics and logos
Nothing uber special mind, so if you need any help with that ill be more than happy to do somthing
Graphics are the least problem... better try to balance the cars first...

Long Tracks
Kyoto Ring National Reversed (KY2r) – 3 x 15 minutes sprint race
Westhill International Reversed (WE1r) – 1 hour race
Kyoto Ring GP Long with Boothy Chicane (KY3b) – 1 hour race

Middle / Short Tracks
Blackwood GP (BL1) – 15 minutes sprint race, 30 minutes feature race
Fern Bay Gold (FE3) – 1 hour race
South City Town Course (SO5) – 15 minutes sprint race, 30 minutes feature race
Aston Cadet Reversed (AS1r) – 1 hour race
Aston Club (AS2) – 3 x 15 minutes sprint race

Special Layout Tracks
Blackwood Carpark TBA (BL3) – 3 x 15 minutes sprint race
Autocross TBA (AU1) – 15 minutes sprint race, 30 minutes feature race

Rallycross Tracks
Fern Bay Rallycross (FE5) – 3 x 15 minutes sprint race
Blackwood Rallycross Reversed (BL2r) – 15 minutes sprint race, 30 minutes feature race

Special Track for possible 13th Round
Rockingham
Those look very good
Good choices of tracks there
Blackwood Carpark TBA (BL3) – 3 x 15 minutes sprint race
Autocross TBA (AU1) – 15 minutes sprint race, 30 minutes feature race
Kyoto Ring GP Long with Boothy Chicane (KY3b) – 1 hour race

Rallycross Tracks
Fern Bay Rallycross (FE5) – 3 x 15 minutes sprint race
Blackwood Rallycross Reversed (BL2r) – 15 minutes sprint race, 30 minutes feature race

great combos except for these, i'm down with that season so start it
Oh and I forgot that the 1 hour race has always rolling start

Someone do ballancing so I can start it lol.
Quote from Drift King CZ :Oh and I forgot that the 1 hour race has always rolling start

Someone do ballancing so I can start it lol.

Rolling start xD Epic :P
I don't think this is going to happen... sooooooo.... someone take over or bai. :P BTW there's probably going to be one last and short IXFGC season if Yann is still interested.
I think the tournament not should be very long, I think that do not need rally and autocross tracks.
I wanted to do like a full series where XFG & XRG would battle in any conditions...
#22 - 003
Any news?
Uhm, no, sorry. Mike is no longer dealing with this. And I'm just too much busy with other various simracing stuff to deal with everything on my own.

So, no idea when/if something will come up. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
#24 - 003
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Uhm, no, sorry. Mike is no longer dealing with this. And I'm just too much busy with other various simracing stuff to deal with everything on my own.

So, no idea when/if something will come up. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

What's the 'stuff' ? Tell me more.
Quote from 003 :What's the 'stuff' ? Tell me more.

Basically taking part in insane amounts of LFS, rF and RBR leagues. Managing "my" LFS team. Adminning in 2 LFS leagues. And dealing with the return of the BnJ Revival Cup, on my own.

This leaves very little time and interrest for the XF GTi Championship, but who knows, I might consider doing something later if my own situation change, or if I suddently find any manpower to run it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG