The online racing simulator
Grats to TDRT.

Just gotta say sorry to simon.. He didn't two awesome stints, then my internet f'ked up on me. It never does, until I need it most..
At least I can say I held off the Cq car with the default set for about 10mins. Urghhhhh. Words cannot describe my current emotion
Well that was an horrible race for me but a good one for my team
congratz to TDRT!
See how good the FXR is :P
Congratulations to TDRT, the FXR was so fast here XRR was just very slow
Sorry to O.Rinne for the touch when I was giving him room
#29 - CSF
Quote from Seb66 :Grats to TDRT.

Just gotta say sorry to simon.. He didn't two awesome stints, then my internet f'ked up on me. It never does, until I need it most..
At least I can say I held off the Cq car with the default set for about 10mins. Urghhhhh. Words cannot describe my current emotion

:|.....................................................
Start replay? :|
Grats to TDRT, was watching last couple of laps live and it's a shame Teemu did a mistake a lap before final lap, else it would be really nice battle for first in final lap. Great racing guys.
I and Lims came with very very little practice(not even a full stint) but we managed to be in(or rather, near) the pace straight away. We probably would have been able to fight for 12th with Concept Racing, but we had a time-out at one of the worst ever possible moment: after a pitstop w/ takeover, but just before crossing the S/F line... Result, a huge amount of time(2 minutes and 20/30 seconds at least) and 5 positions lost.

Anyway, it was fun to fight with all those big names. I enjoyed the fight with Concept especially, sorry if I was a bit blocky sometimes

Grats to TDRT, amazing to see an FXR win in IGTC. Too bad for Conquest and Meh though.
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
-
(Seb66) DELETED by Seb66
Grats for TDRT, nice win

@SCA-F1: Hehe yea, start of the race went quite awesome, poleposition (very unexpected tbh) helped us as hell, as good as TDRT car who was right behind us After my 1st stint we had about 12-13 sec gap to 2nd (even my pace wasnt very fast, on practice mostly laps were 0.3-0.5s faster but you know, stress and our 1st pp :P). Second stint of Gargi went much slower than we expected and did on pracice but wasn`t so bad Then came time for my 2nd stint, we had some car demage but it didn`t look very serious, as it turned out after my 1st disco when i left the pits with new car, differnece in driving, handling etc was huge (really, haven`t met something like that before :P). So our 1st disco was caused by Out of Stash memory space, the second one apperaded from nowhere, was fighting with my teammate, we have seen each other perfectly, no lags etc and then out of the blue Lost conection After that (i didn`t see that live so can`t give you more details what was going on) Gargi in our last stint (then we was on 5th position) had some crash where get some huge damage and had to go to pits and repair his car. Finally we finnished on 10th position, which i think is not so bad Anyway was quite interesting race, lets wait to the next, last round when everything can happen see you o/
#34 - CSF
Meh will be back.
-
(v1rg0) DELETED by v1rg0
Grats to TDRT. Unlucky Conquest / Meh.

Quote from SCA-F1 :@3id: [...] But what happened in the pits for you guys? :o

As I went to pull in to a pit box I remembered that damage repair was set to 'yes', so drove a few pit boxes along and changed it to 'no'. I stopped a couple of seconds later but it seemed to never change, it was still orange when I stopped. LFS held me in the pits and did a full damage repair pit stop but it didn't repair anything, so this looks like a bug.
Nice win TDRT. Grats for podium
#37 - CSF
Oh I just looked at the tracker... damn Dennis was almost right when he said they would win.
Quote from v1rg0 :Grats to TDRT. Unlucky Conquest / Meh.

As I went to pull in to a pit box I remembered that damage repair was set to 'yes', so drove a few pit boxes along and changed it to 'no'. I stopped a couple of seconds later but it seemed to never change, it was still orange when I stopped. LFS held me in the pits and did a full damage repair pit stop but it didn't repair anything, so this looks like a bug.

I think it will change to "no" only if you set it before you enter the pits.
TDRT is very happy to finally having won a IGTC race in FXR after several podium finishes the past seasons.
My teammates Jessen & Fischer did a great job yesterday, probably their best race ever, the preparation together with Harvey and Knops (TDRT #2) as well as Svensson and White payed out yesterday. A bit of luck is always needed in a IGTC race, not to forget..
Thanks for all your kind comments. I´m sure TDRT drivers are following this thread as well.
Indeed grats TDRT, great work, deserved the win!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG