#21 Start from end of grid - Late confirmation
#08 DT - Overtaking before s/f Issued 10:00, Served 15m30s
#28 DT - Incorrect skin, Issued 18:00, Served 24m30s
#36 DT - Incorrect skin, Issued 18:00, Served 27m00s

Include the following in your protest
• The correct lap
• The cars (/teams) involved
• The lap/sector/time
• And a short description from your point of view.
#2 - CSF
• Qualifying
• CAPO/Admins
• While I know Deko was planning to be truely anal about Benji's rulebook for this race, CAPO ruined a lap for us that was a tenth or two inside the pole time in the final corner. I can't understand why CAPO has been allowed to participate in the session and get in the way when they have to start last anyway for late confirmation. We aren't the only team to have had our laps ruined by CAPO and would like confirmation on these kinds of rules for the future.
#3 - CSF
• Green Flag
• 08/14/31
• Last turn
• CoRe and Speedcore go on green, CoRe hits us a bit and carries on as 33 goes at that point. 14 slows to give the place back, CoRe, stupidly, don't.
• The correct lap: 3
• The cars (/teams) involved : 38/17
• The lap/sector/time : long righthander after oval part
• And a short description from your point of view.: 38 is in outside of 17, from my point of view 17 just pushed 38,squezes it couzing 38 spin and loose positions ending in the back.
Quote from CSF :• Green Flag
• 08/14/31
• Last turn
• CoRe and Speedcore go on green, CoRe hits us a bit and carries on as 33 goes at that point. 14 slows to give the place back, CoRe, stupidly, don't.

DT to car 08 - overtaking before start/finish line
Quote from prOmo_LTU :• The correct lap: 3
• The cars (/teams) involved : 38/17
• The lap/sector/time : long righthander after oval part
• And a short description from your point of view.: 38 is in outside of 17, from my point of view 17 just pushed 38,squezes it couzing 38 spin and loose positions ending in the back.

After reviewing the replay two admins both agreed the outcome was a racing incident.
• The correct lap: 22
• The cars (/teams) involved : 38,26
• The lap/sector/time: Right after Benji chicane
• And a short description from your point of view.: 26 spins 38 and then blocks while trying to recover.
#8 - CSF
Lap 26
• 31/13
• Turn 1
• Stupid Rules stupid driver. We were lucky I guess.
-
(CSF) DELETED by CSF : recindentation
• The correct lap: 27
• The cars (/teams) involved : 10 ConquestRacing - 05 Inferno
• The lap/sector/time: T1
• And a short description from your point of view.: fight beetwen #05 and #10, #10 was infront of #05, who pushed car #10 out into the wall
Quote from CSF :Lap 26
• 31/13
• Turn 1

That rule, it is completely wrong.
We told, can 13 pass SC and the answer "No, no rules are rules.." on IRC to Dekojester.

Sorry car 31, wasn't intentional
Quote from prOmo_LTU :• The correct lap: 22
• The cars (/teams) involved : 38,26
• The lap/sector/time: Right after Benji chicane
• And a short description from your point of view.: 26 spins 38 and then blocks while trying to recover.

#38 was trying to pass #39 but was unsuccessful which resulted in #38 losing all his speed in the oval chicane, with #26 backing of for the chicane he went for a better to pass #38 but instead misjudged the gap and clipped the rear of #38 sending them both spinning but with the wreakless recovery of #26 and the action of #38 both drivers get a warning for careless driving.
Regarding the Recovery of Car 08 during the 2nd Safety Car:

The push of Car 08 is possibly unsafe to do at that time, but was decided at the time that there was just enough time to clear Car 08 off the gravel. Car 08 continued to accelerate and made a turn to return to the tarmac with cars approaching. The action of Car 08 to return to the track is deemed unsafe.

DT to Car 08.
Quote from GuRu_PL :• The correct lap: 27
• And a short description from your point of view.: fight beetwen #05 and #10, #10 was infront of #05, who pushed car #10 out into the wall

Cq car pushed us constantly in the pit wall when the grass began he didn't give us room to even access the tarmac, so our driver couldn't do anything about it, beeing on the grass with less control to the car. Sorry, but you didn't give us any room, where should we go
Quote from GuRu_PL :• The correct lap: 27

Protest denied,

#05 went wide on the grass and lost the drive coming out off the last corner, with #10 coming pass on the straight they went defensive towards #05 which put #10 in a bad position for t1, #10 moved over to the left side of the track to get a better line into t1 but they moved into #05 direction which resulted in #10 hitting the side of #05 and going into the wall.
• The correct lap: 47
• The cars (/teams) involved : 33 and 17
• The lap/sector/time : 2nd left hander after split 2
• And a short description from your point of view.: 17 moves to the outside approaching the corner, pushing 33 off and making us lose several places
Quote from Deutschland2007 :• The correct lap: 47
• The cars (/teams) involved : 33 and 17
• The lap/sector/time : 2nd left hander after split 2
• And a short description from your point of view.: 17 moves to the outside approaching the corner, pushing 33 off and making us lose several places

Driver of car 17 wasn't paying attention to traffic from behind and as result had a collision with car 33.

DT to car 17
• The correct lap: 85
• The cars (/teams) involved : 33 and 02
• The lap/sector/time : the long 180° right hander
• And a short description from your point of view.: 02 makes a contact with 33 and 33 slides...
-
(rc10racer) DELETED by rc10racer
-
(rc10racer) DELETED by rc10racer
Quote from Drift King CZ :• The correct lap: 85
• The cars (/teams) involved : 33 and 02
• The lap/sector/time : the long 180° right hander
• And a short description from your point of view.: 02 makes a contact with 33 and 33 slides...

Racing incident - no penalty.
Quote from r4ptor :Racing incident - no penalty.

Yea, ok, I didn't see it, so the description from the guy who was driving basically... Sorry if it wasn't really like that. Sorry David. :|

BTW I didnt think of asking for the replay... just hoped that this will be enough and admins will just decide if it was contact or just incident. Shout on me anyway, I dont mind.
Quote from Drift King CZ :Yea, ok, I didn't see it, so the description from the guy who was driving basically... Sorry if it wasn't really like that. Sorry David. :|

NP. I don't think your driver knew I was going to pass on the left as he moved over while I was alongside.
Quote from CSF :Lap 26
• 31/13
• Turn 1

Racing incident,

After the safety car restart #13 went to wide going into T1 and wide onto the grass but could do nothing to stop the car travelling into the direction of #31.
• Last mins of race
• The cars (/teams) involved : 26
• The lap/sector/time : all track
• And a short description from your point of view.: Commentators having a piss-laugh at me, probably having no clue what happened and filling boring parts of stream with my problems.
I'm not pleased. :|
how about leaving this thread for real reports instead of you pseudo-complaining about people talking about you?
Quote from TexasLTU :• Last mins of race
• And a short description from your point of view.: Commentators having a piss-laugh at me, probably having no clue what happened and filling boring parts of stream with my problems.

If i had mod rights i would delete that since it's wasting people's time reading it then PM you to grow and complain to the commentators for taking piss out off you, if it was that good to make you post here i must go and see what they said about you .
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
Quote from TexasLTU :• Last mins of race

Racing incident - no penalty.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG