The online racing simulator
#52 - VoiD
Quote from xJukex :There is one thing...

With the voice of Yoda: "Up the shut ****, you must!"
Quote from xJukex :In this case my work is done.
And i love it.

Bye gays!

Oh.. sorry my bad englizh. ;D

Epic, what a clear child, i think you must be, hmmm... 12?
#54 - CSF
Quote from menantoll :

For anyone else that is interested here's the replay to save you looking it up.

http://www.spdoracing.com/events/replays/7557.mpr

You even get to see me throw a mini wobbly and rage disconnect because I understood wrongly what race director said. Sometimes we all do things we regret. It's how we handle it afterwards that defines who we are though.

Heh It's amazing, he tried to do the same in T1 and into the chicane.
If you are bored and fancy a laugh, download his other races from spdo http://www.spdoracing.com/eventdb/competition/473/replays

8/7 pool C
14/7 pool b

He claimed earlier in this thread that he had 4 races ruined by 4 "****s". I only saw 3 races ruined and in each one he was either totaly or partially to blame.

You couldn't make this up.
#56 - CSF
Quote from jakeeatworld :What is racing if we all need to travel in one line? that is a clear overtaking place if someone gets the chicane wrong or has a decent speed advantage, but selfish you would rather cause an incident to take the 3 of us out of the race than concede one or two track positions. I think you are the only person who believes that there was not enough room to overtake. What does that say?
I had a feeling something like the end result was going to happen, that's why I took a wide line to give you guys space, but I gave you the benefit of the doubt thinking maybe you weren't to be so crazy.
Stupid naive me.

HEhehehehehehehe your retirement on lap 2 means you can't criticize him anymore... amazingly pathetic driving son!!!!
Quote from CSF :HEhehehehehehehe your retirement on lap 2 means you can't criticize him anymore... amazingly pathetic driving son!!!!

Shh, I didn't think anyone saw that
To be fair on myself, slowing down wasn't going to make me avoid him, just lessen the impact.
I was in the wrong, so sorry to /VAZ\ Zak
I guess the difference is that Jake hasn't been on here shouting about "****s" ruining his races.
This time I wont to appologize Lysergic for reporting him after race .
Yes he is quilty for the accident in T1 :eclipsee_:ashamed:, but I didnt noticed that he is wait for me after next chikane all the time after that and he is wait to I pass him .
After race I was angry , and dont know who was the racer who hit me in T1 and I just watch the replay just to the accident time, I see him and reported him . Now I watched the whole race and I noticed his act , if I can I withdraw that report , but :weeping:
Sory lysergic
Quote from Ki-Men :This time I wont to appologize Lysergic for reporting him after race .

NP Ki-Men, but your english is worse than mine!

I'm sad for the league bad end. Some dirty drivers are guilty; Michele is the first victim.

@Michele: next time U'll get great satisfaction, from this negative experience we have learned much
Quote from lysergic :NP Ki-Men, but your english is worse than mine!

I'm sad for the league bad end. Some dirty drivers are guilty; Michele is the first victim.

@Michele: next time U'll get great satisfaction, from this negative experience we have learned much

Yes , I dont use him much often , in real life not at all , english is my 3 language , after serbo-croatian and hungary. And when I learn the english I learned the England version not USA version , the differenties is big because in USA english you have implemented words from many other languages like france , germany spain , portugal and others.
@ Michele , I dont know how you feel but I see this like unfinished job , maybe you can finished but with much help from the others , and I dont know is that worth to try?
what will be!?
Michele , any chance you would want to pass the league onto someone else? I'd be willing to do a shorter version of league.
Good idea ray :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG