The online racing simulator
Round 2 Discussion - SO5
He guys,
tonight round 2 prequalification will finish.
Actually there are less then 18 guys on pool C so at now i will not manage the pool C for Round 2.
I'm sorry for this but in Round 1 for Pool C a sent the email to about 40 racers but only 20 guys was in race.
This is really too bad and i do not want spent my free time with people that no respect me.
#2 - J@tko
Laptop is still broken so I won't be there again.
Sorry, I'm back now.... But I won't be racing this round either cos there'll be no pool C, and I wont be quick enough for B
I forgot that race so im not in :/ but see youu in next race
Gonna be remote for Pool B?
5 minutes ...
Good race apart from some racers like trinja who accusing others for they own mistakes.
With 9 protest against him, it s ovious that he s not a clean racer.
I only got one protest agains me and it was from trinja. lap3/ 5:05 R1
If he didn t push me in the wall, we wouldn t of made contact and one thing for sure, i did lift and braked a bit a that moment, otherwise it would of been a crash. He did the same thing to Jankes at T2 on lap4/ 5:41 R1, He doesn t leave room and push others against the wall and then he blame them when his race go s wrong.
What a weak mentality.
I understand now, why Michele wants to stop this league.
Too many racers got the same mentality as trinja, what a shame that it has to be in this league.
Quote from CARRERA GT :Good race apart from some racers like trinja who accusing others for they own mistakes.
With 9 protest against him, it s ovious that he s not a clean racer.
I only got one protest agains me and it was from trinja. lap3/ 5:05 R1
If he didn t push me in the wall, we wouldn t of made contact and one thing for sure, i did lift and braked a bit a that moment, otherwise it would of been a crash. He did the same thing to Jankes at T2 on lap4/ 5:41 R1, He doesn t leave room and push others against the wall and then he blame them when his race go s wrong.
What a weak mentality.
I understand now, why Michele wants to stop this league.
Too many racers got the same mentality as trinja, what a shame that it has to be in this league.

Yeah was great league
Quote from kart-36 :Yeah was great league

It was a great league, the only thing that wasn t great, was some peops thinking that the track belong to them and that it was ok to caus incidents and then blame others for it.
This is in no way having a go at the admin as I thought they did a great job but I do wonder if some of the problems were the result of the way the qualifying was done.

Many people have said it many times. Just because you can do fast hotlaps does not mean you can race clean and well. Of course some ARE able to do both. (before the fast good racers get upset with me).

To get a good grid spot / into a higher pool you only had to do 1 lucky lap. I am sure that this made some believe that they were better than they are which is not the best mentality to go into a race.

I'm not sure what the answer is when there are so many that want to take part but maybe 2/3 short heat races with 1 feature race with a 10 min qualify before each heat?

Personally, last night, I had 2 of the best races in my lfs career. I was buzzing all the way through and every place I won or lost was done cleanly with all racers considering those around them.

It is such a shame to see this cut short. I was already thinking it's not a long enough season.
Great battle with you, Menantoll and also Luke, very clean and fair racing from you guys. I really enjoyed it, Thx guys

Round 2 Discussion - SO5
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG