The online racing simulator
Good thinking about fairness,
like all of us don`t know what is fair and clean
The point is that when one gets into the battle, only few LFS racers can remember to pay attention for others.
Nobody can change this fact, so beside hard administration of minus points, there`s absolutely no way to sort these things.
At the end, one thing remain, respect fellow racer and drive fair!
I don't know how to describe that race. Race 1 was messy but I can live with it(although I dont know what happened in the first start, but it was me spinning that caused the chaos, but idk why I spun, I think I was hit) and in the 2nd one I got hit from behind, the guy waited. I'd prefer to protest but he waited, so I won't. The next one really annoyed me at the time, and annoyed me more when I watched it afterwards. I could go into more detail but there's not much point doing it in public. I caused my own big accident in the end I think, sorry Ivan. I don't know what I was really doing there, I could have held tighter I just thought you had more space than you did. I knew as soon as we hit it was my fault. The 2nd time in 3 events we have hit in a straight :|

I'm also sorry to Chris, as I said on the server I basically cost you positions in both races. I don't know what happened in the end of my 2nd race. There was some lag involved I think, I didn't even want to fight positions because by this stage I couldn't turn very well into left handers, and I apologise for anyone who I caused a problem for before I could spectate.

I put it in the crash section because thats what it was for me, a string of crashes in both races
I must say that I really like racing in UF-BR car. I was a big fan of CTRA UF-BR server, and I participated in every league where UF-BR was involved... but this is nothing close to what we were doing earlier. This is worst experience I had in LFS...
You should feel your self lucky very much if you don't get your car up-side down in 1st lap. Nobody cares if there is some car besides you in corner or in front of you and braking. This is one of the slowest cars in LFS and people have so slow response on brake... almost like they see (good) opportunity to pass some car is situations when crash is in front? Yellow flag says 'slow down' not 'flat the throttle'...

That thing about fair play is special story... I didn't see that a long time ago. People don't even bother to say at least 'sorry' when they make some mistake... and letting other car to pass you because you crashed him?? Pff, that is for wimps and stupid guys

@jakeeatworld and michele0676, wonderful examples how race should look like, but I'm afraid you can't see that here

@michele0676 please remove me from all league lists...
My experience tonight in Pool B was fantastic. Some really good clean racing.

Quote from NeSHaZ : ...People don't even bother to say at least 'sorry' when they make some mistake... and letting other car to pass you because you crashed him??

Chat is closed during the race so saying sorry will earn you a penalty. Give the place back? If I KNOW it was my fault then I do give places back. But you don't always know 100% Best to wait for judgement after race if you are unsure. Sometimes accidents really are 50:50.
Quote from menantoll :Chat is closed during the race so saying sorry will earn you a penalty. Give the place back? If I KNOW it was my fault then I do give places back. But you don't always know 100% Best to wait for judgement after race if you are unsure. Sometimes accidents really are 50:50.

I didn't meant only on this league about that don't-ever-say-sorry.
About giving place back - if you attack some racer and you pass him, and you feel some contact and you see in mirrors that he got crashed and you are not sure what happened, then slow down and wait for him. If he thinks that you are not guilty for that crash he will wait for you to move in front of him. That is fairplay. Almost 90% responsibility is on driver who attacks. (CRC rules )

@michele0676 - Sorry to hear you canceled the league even tho I signed out. All reasons I had were not related to your work on the league.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG