The online racing simulator
Sugestions to rules
I have one suggestions to rules
- anyone who causes in T1 in lap 1 , or any where on the track at any time , deliberetly accident without attempt to avoid that and causes lost places for any others to be punished with 5 place loost at the end off the race.
- this shoud be good to avoid accident with purpose to gain places especialy in T1.
The four judgest allready know that people that cause crash in first lap will need of an extra penalties.
I dont understand the points system it looks to me the first 24 in pool B get more points then 2nd place in pool A?
It is a copy mistake, tomorrow all will be fixed.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
The main reason i wished to know was whether it was better to qualify bottom of Pool A or top of Pool B for points you could recieve in the race.
Will there be another qualifying on the race day?

Or will it be like test race where you start in order of prequal?

I think another Qualifying would be much better
Quote from DruidUK :The main reason i wished to know was whether it was better to qualify bottom of Pool A or top of Pool B for points you could recieve in the race.

It 'very complicated that kind of point system and it's far to what i thank when i decided to do the league.
First guys of pool B cannot score more points respect last of pool A.
Quote from kart-36 :Will there be another qualifying on the race day?

Or will it be like test race where you start in order of prequal?

I think another Qualifying would be much better

Uhm no, because i don't like see people that burn his tyres before starting lap, it's dangerous, it disturb other people and i will not receive 300 protest like last year.
Ok so for me its best to try and get into pool A even if i might struggle in the race
Ive got some times to do

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG