The online racing simulator
Damn such a good race for us, with Rudolf making his début and driving great, but a timeout with 30 minutes to go really hurt.
Good race for us.
thank you so much to everybody... this was by FAR my best race EVER in lfs

SO happy right now
fuc.kin' shit, wasnt the best race for us.

Klaidas did a solid job in his stint compared to his amount of practise before the race but unfortunately we had a time out and that ended the race.

anyway looking forward to KY3r, with boooooty chicane or not???
Disco from P2... Freakin' discos are chasing us.
with boothy chicane @ timo, most likely
Boothy shicane dont work on reversed imo, I heard that IGTC is doing their own shicane
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Disco from P2... Freakin' discos are chasing us.

I noticed that too, it's almost as if you had to calculate the disco when deciding upon the strategy pretty sad that is!

(Yay: 100th post here \o/ )
Quote from manneF1 :Boothy shicane dont work on reversed imo, I heard that IGTC is doing their own shicane

They need to post the layout sharpish, its only 3 weeks until the race.
#36 - CSF
Well done Inferno and TDRT.
Quote from manneF1 :Boothy shicane dont work on reversed imo, I heard that IGTC is doing their own shicane

it'll be a boothy chicane one way or another, just different from the ky3 one obviously :P
there was plenty testing going on last night
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1

I ment that, will be some sorta chicane like boothy's just in reversed
nice idea though
Quote from baSh0r :I ment that, will be some sorta chicane like boothy's just in reversed
nice idea though

Boothy has created a chicane for KY3R. I don't know if it's definitely in the final version but it's up on the IGTC server for anyone to test.
Yeah, it's not the final version but it is there for people to test and give opinions on. Will create the round 5 discussion thread soon.
Quote from CSF :Well done Inferno and TDRT.

Nice gesture of you. Thanks a lot.

I guess we maxed it out this round.

All teams in front of TDRT - great racing.

Unlucky for the timed out teams - better luck next round.

2007/3rd in FXR; 2008/4th in FXR; 2009/16th in FZR; 2010/5th in FXR again. That´s just our car, the FXR - it looks like.

Thanks to all participants not to forget & league helpers/admins for a, as I see it, well organized and rather troublefree IGTC round at Westhill 2010.
Yes, grats to TDRT. We probably weren't expecting them to do well at we1, but they showed that the FXR can be pretty much competitive everywhere with some hard work

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG