The online racing simulator
Round 9 - AS3 Pre Race Discussion [CANCELLED]
Race Nine

Date: Sunday 27th June 2010

Track: Aston National (AS3)

Qualify: 18:15 BST (30 minutes open qualifying)

Race: 19:00 BST

Hmmmm.... Interesting!
Long hotlapping session ahead.
A long sunday drive with Rik Waller in the car ahead.
#4 - dadge
I'm out for this one.
Cannot make this one. "I'll be back."
No one is available? Maybe next week?
I'm not sure if I am going to make it, but I'll try...
I'm there
Can I play?
I tried to sign up with the form, but I'm forbidden.
When the second half of the season started, signups were closed. But given the poor turnouts recently, perhaps it would be best to reopen them...?
if you look at the ammount of drivers that should be in the league, you'll see that there shouldn't even be room for one off drivers.
but meh, most of the drivers thought they were signing up to something that didn't involve driving on a track against other people. they're probs the same people who bitch on this forum about the lack of good races.
tbh, it's actually sickening. it's no wonder ATC have not done a serious league until now.
I'm not sure if I'm still in the signed up list.
You can delete me franky if you want to, I wont be able to race any races for this season, I'm away from home for the hole summer, have no Internet or wheel so yeah.. I'm now at my friends place and just wanted to inform you a bit.
Quote from Tumz(DK) :I'm there

Sorry, but I didn't notice we were starting early.....Is it OK if I start(from the back of the grid, ofcuorse) even though I cant make qual??
Hello?
i think this round is going to be postponed due to the F1 and Enland game being on today.
A confirmation would be nice.
I havn't got an password....is that confirmation enough?
Ok this round will be completely cancelled.

It was a round that due to the lengh i was expected a low turn out for anyway.

So effectively Round 9 = CANCELLED.

Round 10 is in 2 weeks. that will get us back on track and sorted.

Before we start round ten (so some time during the week) everybody will have their 2 worst races taken off of their points. So the final 3 rounds will be "for the title".
Too bad it's cancelled instead of being postponed, but it would have been more of an endurance race anyway.

That leads me to the following suggestion as I would like to drive on KY3 too: Couldn't we modify the rules to "60 laps or 1h45 time limit" for the next season?

PS:
Germany 4 - England 1 (2)
The obvious solution would be a 60 minute race instead. I'm sure many people (including myself) would have participated over the season (well, when it didn't clash with iTCC or SSL, and if they could've registered on the day) if the races weren't an average of 1hr 40min and even well over 2hrs in some cases - plus 30min qualifying as well. You can't expect participation levels to be the same all through the season with that kind of time requirement on drivers.
Ahm, Franky...

Did you realise that next weekends race collides with the world cup finals?
Quote from three_jump :Ahm, Franky...

Did you realise that next weekends race collides with the world cup finals?

What world cup finals??????
Football.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG