The online racing simulator
#1 - delis
Baltic Cup 2010: Round 10 Official Results & Discussion
Unofficial Race Results:

Discuss!
seriously, it doesn't matter if you have already won the league or not, you still should have some respect against other drivers on the track... this was bs lithuania...
Karolis and Lauris.. Do you really think that its funny? Admins will discuss about it and here will come penalty anyway. Keep going, guys.
No,it's not funny,but the funny thing is that when chat is closed some ppl are speaking...and after the race chat was awfull,especialy from Estonian side,and even admins,i don't think that's proper behavour.
#7 - delis
Quote from prOmo_LTU :No,it's not funny,but the funny thing is that when chat is closed some ppl are speaking...and after the race chat was awfull,especialy from Estonian side,and even admins,i don't think that's proper behavour.

They will get their penalties, don't worry...
Yes, it's funny and i will keep going and penalty doesn't change situation anyways, thanks. If serious, i do respect everyone and didn't want to cause problems;] BUT when i had an incident, some problems appeared with sound, and my pc decided to fail. After i fixed the problems, tried to drive into pits, but i rolled, because Matonis somehow decided to crash me and car was ****ed up as i can see in replay...
Quote from prOmo_LTU :No,it's not funny,but the funny thing is that when chat is closed some ppl are speaking...and after the race chat was awfull,especialy from Estonian side,and even admins,i don't think that's proper behavour.

All ppl, who chatted during the race will get their penalties and after the race, chat is open, so its not problem.. You two guys acted like a noobs, really.. Sorry.
Quote from VTiRacing :All ppl, who chatted during the race will get their penalties and after the race, chat is open, so its not problem.. You two guys acted like a noobs, really.. Sorry.

You are noobing more, sorry
And here we go again...
Quote from Karolis[Lt] :Yes, it's funny and i will keep going and penalty doesn't change situation anyways, thanks. If serious, i do respect everyone and didn't want to cause problems;] BUT when i had an incident, some problems appeared with sound, and my pc decided to fail. After i fixed the problems, tried to drive into pits, but i rolled, because Matonis somehow decided to crash me and car was ****ed up as i can see in replay...

You crashed and caused yellow flag for many laps at the same place, instead of spectating already, then I saw you on roof at oval part for some time, then you decided to rejoin and I kicked you out of the server, you came back and rejoined then I had nothing else to do just to ban you from the server to keep you off the track. This was really frustrating.
Hm, i usually don't spectate, to keep it like irl as the rules don't tell anything about it and well, i thought i can rejoin, my bad... ;]

Quote from exspeed :You crashed and caused yellow flag for many laps at the same place, instead of spectating already

My pc was stuck, i couldn't do anything like back to lfs...
But you can rejoin the race if you're Estonian, right?
Quote from boothy :But you can rejoin the race if you're Estonian, right?

Its not your business, right?

Corruption I tell you!

Its just because they cant face the fact Lithuania kicked their arses.
Wow, there was quite a lot of appaling content in that replay. It's quite sad to see this kind of behaviours in league racing, especially coming from well known figures in the international community.

Quote of the month!
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Wow, there was quite a lot of appaling content in that replay. It's quite sad to see this kind of behaviours in league racing, especially coming from well known figures in the international community.

+1

Especially coming from those two.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Wow, there was quite a lot of appaling content in that replay. It's quite sad to see this kind of behaviours in league racing, especially coming from well known figures in the international community.

Meh,it's not THE MOST IMPORTENT leage,yes,maybe Karolis had to spectate after rolling,i'v tryed to let blue flaged guys go (Well,we tryed to fight with Aidas but we where on skype so nuffing bad there). I'v just can't deal with Estonian people thinking that they are the best ones there,they can kick,ban,use offensive language with no notece...They could just say "Please spactate" not as i was told "Get lost" or smth like that from person who was spectating.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Meh,it's not THE MOST IMPORTENT leage,yes,maybe Karolis had to spectate after rolling,i'v tryed to let blue flaged guys go (Well,we tryed to fight with Aidas but we where on skype so nuffing bad there). I'v just can't deal with Estonian people thinking that they are the best ones there,they can kick,ban,use offensive language with no notece...They could just say "Please spactate" not as i was told "Get lost" or smth like that from person who was spectating.

It doesn't matter how important the league is. It's a punch in the face to the people who practiced for the event and took it serious.

And it didn't look like you were trying to let the leaders pass when you were drifting right in front of them. :thumbsdow
Ah,just nvm,don't want to get into those discusions...They just make me (and others) nervous for usless things,let's jutst leave that for admins...
#24 - Dmt
Quote from prOmo_LTU :Ah,just nvm,don't want to get into those discusions...They just make me (and others) nervous for usless things,let's jutst leave that for admins...

forgive me that I wrote your last name first four letters incorrectly on my number plate, was in hurry.

I believe the case was not about nationality, it was about certain persons overall behaviour on track. If Karolis was a menace on track then he should not be alloved back on (no matter what the reasons might be). To be honest starting to backfire admins (for chat example) is generally childish behaviour, if you were a man playing dumb on track at least be a man to admit it not to instantly start blaming everyone elese around tyou, there is always someone else guilty right?!!
This thread is closed

Baltic Cup 2010: Round 10 Official Results & Discussion
(26 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG