The online racing simulator
FZR should be still faster tho. If won't be, gonna change it .
FZR has only the advantage of being more resistent against the curbs.

I expect the XRR to be much more faster.
Much more definetly not. FZR is 1.4s faster by the WR and I think this ballast could take only like second down or make it balanced (in case you know how to drive XRR).
Haha, numbers 100, 200 and 300 to Tiger Express
honestly i don't know how tiger express registered 3 teams in 6 seconds
Quote from socmaster88 :honestly i don't know how tiger express registered 3 teams in 6 seconds

Not that difficult
Easy. Open 3 tabs on the registration form. Fill in the info. Jump on tab with GT1 info and wait...

17:59:30 click... hmm doesn't work. Back (infos still there, no need to write it again ). 17:59:50 click... hmm still doesn't work. 18:00:00 click, team was added. Jump on GT2, NGT, click submit. Done.
I heard Mike haz h4x, aka any modern browser
you guys are sick, you know ther are about 119 days left
Quote from socmaster88 :you guys are sick, you know ther are about 119 days left

Well, when there is a limit for cars in a class that sort of thing tends to happen.
There are some problems with registration system. When Dzban joins Cq NGT it shows strange things in our lineup (and then I can see him in GT1 instead of NGT) and when he edit his profile, he is editing Blackman profile. Could someone verify this?
I can't register a GT2 team, sent an email.. can't validate my account. Please help!
Quote from Makao :There are some problems with registration system. When Dzban joins Cq NGT it shows strange things in our lineup (and then I can see him in GT1 instead of NGT) and when he edit his profile, he is editing Blackman profile. Could someone verify this?

Yeah my bad, it should be fixed please confirm.

Quote from pacesetter :I can't register a GT2 team, sent an email.. can't validate my account. Please help!

you got a pm.
Quote from socmaster88 :Yeah my bad, it should be fixed please confirm.

I removed Dzban from GT1 and told him to join NGT, but he can't join any team because it shows him that he's already registered, but leave team icon he has next to Ziomek21.

http://dzbanek.webatu.com/syf2/Be.jpg - Dzban's ss.
Quote from Makao :I removed Dzban from GT1 and told him to join NGT, but he can't join any team because it shows him that he's already registered, but leave team icon he has next to Ziomek21.

http://dzbanek.webatu.com/syf2/Be.jpg - Dzban's ss.

tell him to logout once and log back in.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG