The online racing simulator
Round 7 - BL1R Post Race Discussion
Well ...

I had a perfect lap in quali - didn't made a mistake like usual so i could take a break for next 30 mins before the start. Race was fun - i never liked bl but today with that box car it was really pleasant. Had a long hotlapping session again and i was really worried about my left rear tire since it was looking thinner and thinner from lap 45 onwards.. I decided to stay on track till 55th lap and counted that lfs will change that tire with 90% setting but it didn't. I was planning on beating 1.35 but that was lost after the pit. I went to cruise mode after that, knowing that i have 15 sec lead over second place. Overall nice race.
Yet another lonely race for me.
Other than a few scraps with Barrichello and Siirto early on, it was rather quiet. I had a fairly smooth run, but couldn't get into a good rhythm and my lap times were very inconsistent.
The only big mistake I made was forgetting to sort out my pitstop settings, which saw me drop from 3rd to 5th due to an unintentional tire change. (Un)Fortunately I got 4th back when Siirto rolled his car exiting the 2nd chicane on the 58th lap. And I might even get 3rd place as Pingo thinks he might have cut the pitlane entrance (I watched the replay, but can't tell if it's a penalty - Have fun deciding that, Dean!).
quick view of the entry shows his entry to be safe... .Remember the rule "ALL of the tyre over ALL of the line". so long as a piece of its on the line its safe, and thats safe
7th place!! good result for me just a little sad that there only was 7 drivers to finish the race.....

maybe the weather is getting to good to spend time indoor simracing???

I think I'll pass the next round ecause my PC is not happy when racing on SO, maybe I'll log on and do qaul and then decide whether to race or not..
Im going to try and do the results after i've done some DIY today.
#7 - dadge
welcome to the world of ballast cropsy
Ok, there must be a mistake somewhere.. How can i still be in first?!?!
Quote from dadge :welcome to the world of ballast cropsy

There's a good chance I'll miss out on the fun of ballast next week. It's a mates birthday and we're planning on going out of town for it, we will be back on Sunday, but no idea what time.

Quote from Starwalker :Ok, there must be a mistake somewhere.. How can i still be in first?!?!

It's right, Dadge retired, gAg was a no-show and Franky finished 3 places too low to take the lead.

Round 7 - BL1R Post Race Discussion
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG