The online racing simulator
#1 - delis
Baltic Cup 2010: Round 9 Official Results & Discussion
Official Race Results:

Discuss!
#3 - delis
Thank you!
My race report

After many fails, it was successfully race for me. Started in 14th position. Had great start(modified 1st gear before race) and raised into 11th position after 2 corners. Aslo Jonas went to pits so I was 10th after first lap. Not bad, but still I had 37 laps to go. In second lap I had battle with J.Marcinkevicius. I hitted him a bit , but I still was faster and 9th place was mine. 3-8. lap was quite boring, becose I drove behind my teammate, so I took it little carefully(it would be shame to crash into your teammate:schwitz. In the end of 8th lap I had to take more risk and pass Kris becose there were K.Dzelzgalvis who wanted to overtake me.

So in 9th lap I started to increase gap infront of K.Järve and K.Dzelzgalvis. I didn't planed to rise at all, just control situation and don't push hard on tires. I took it easy but I still get managed to pass D.Raižys who had very wierd driving line. After that I was in 6th position. I thought that I can't raise any more, but after 4 laps of tight racing I passed T.Thal. Next target was A.Staskevicius. I droved over 10 laps to catch him and when I was finally behind him, it was hard to pass. But then it wen't intresting. We had a really good fight with him, thanks for it . After passing Staskevicius we still had quite tight gap, but in 33th lap he maneged to make a pitstop. So I was alone out there for the end. I pitted in the end of 37th lap, so if I came out of the pits I went behind of D.Raižys. I knew I can pass him somewhere, but I didn't had right plan to do it. That's was mistake and I finished just behind of him.
That were my race what was full of excitement and fun. Aslo I'd like to say thanks to all Baltic racers who were awesome tonight

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG