The online racing simulator
SSL Round 4: Protests
Submit your protests for Round 4 in here.

Please format protests as follows:

Lap/Time/Location on track: (lap/time/location on track)
Session: (qualifying/sprint/feature)
Cars involved: (give numbers for the cars involved)
Description of the incident: (your description, please stick to the facts)
#2 - IMOL
Lap/Time/Location on track: 4/6:00/T1 (Exit of pits)
Session: 2nd race
Cars involved: 57, 26
Description of the incident: When i leaving the pits and heading to T1, behind me was number 26... I started to brake, and he was hit me straight away... I dk does he touch the brake. I lose mayby 3,4 positions.
I'm sorry and I take full responsability, although it wasn't exactly like that.

I missed the braking point because I thought you were slower and I can pass you, but I ended up dive-bombing.
Lap/Time/Location on track: 3, 5:30 replay time, last left before S/F line (not chicane)
Session: Sprint
Cars involved: 7, 26
Description of the incident: I was overtaking car 26 on the inside after he had lost speed hitting another car, and it seems like he didn't see me so he went too far in and spun me. His lag also made it even worse.
It seems I keep causing trouble

I was off-sync or something for a whole lap. Everybody dissapeared from my game while driving that lap.

My mpr is here (it's more than 2Mb so cannot attach it).
#6 - pik_d
48 hours is up.
#7 - pik_d
Quote from IMOL :Lap/Time/Location on track: 4/6:00/T1 (Exit of pits)
Session: 2nd race
Cars involved: 57, 26
Description of the incident: When i leaving the pits and heading to T1, behind me was number 26... I started to brake, and he was hit me straight away... I dk does he touch the brake. I lose mayby 3,4 positions.

No penalty for this as Solom gave the place back, check usual place (results) in a few minutes for penalty for the other protest.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG