The online racing simulator
#1 - pik_d
SSL Round 3: Results and Penalties
Points standings can be found here

The third round of the Scrappy Standards League took place at the drifter haven, Blackwood GP Reverse (BL1R). Continuing the apparent mantra of the league there was plenty of roughing about resulting in a few penalties. Championship leader Magnus Björndal was unable to make the round but fellow ineX Racing driver Kenneth O'Keefe was able to fill in at the top spot in all three sessions.

Using the draft of league organizer Spencer Rose, Kenneth was able to snatch pole position away from Phil Diaz by 1/100th of a second.

• 4 point penalty for chat for 27 P.Wdowiarz
In a showing of their pace, the top three qualifiers kept their order in the sprint race. This race was also the first where everyone who started finished the race.

With the top nine finishers from the sprint race reversed on the feature race grid there was quite a bit of jostling for positions. An early drive through (followed by another for speeding on his first) set Phil Diaz back, though his teammate Ken was able to take top spot in the feature race, overtaking eight cars in the process.

• 1 lap penalty issued to 66 S.Hutchinson for the following offenses
    • spinning 30 K.Tasker at 12 minutes 40 seconds
    • Causing an avoidable incident with 94 P.Diaz at 32 minutes 50 seconds
  • Warning issued to 33 Y.Laprevotte for turning in on 47 C.Wilkinson at 42 minutes 10 seconds
  • Race DQ issued to 94 P.Diaz for the following offenses
    • Avoidable contact with 43 M.Booth at 8 minutes 15 seconds
    • Avoidable contact with 47 C.Wilkinson and 33 Y.Laprevotte leading to position change
Attached images
SSLR3Q.png
SSLR3S.png
SSLR3F.png
Sorry if I am wrong, but haven't you forgotten to give highest climber points for that round?
#3 - pik_d
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Sorry if I am wrong, but haven't you forgotten to give highest climber points for that round?

No, you started at the back due to a penalty, not by "earning" it. We actually discussed this before the event as we figured you'd make your way through the field. I suppose I forgot to mention that part when I did up the penalties last time. Hopefully you can understand the logic behind this.
Quote from pik_d :No, you started at the back due to a penalty, not by "earning" it. We actually discussed this before the event as we figured you'd make your way through the field. I suppose I forgot to mention that part when I did up the penalties last time. Hopefully you can understand the logic behind this.

No worries, I can. This is why Wilko got that bonus point then?
#5 - pik_d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG