The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup 2010: Round 7 Protests & Replay
Include the following in your protest:

Lap/sector/time:
Cars involved:
Description of incident:

Race replay

You can make protests until 1st May 21:00 GMT+3.
Firstly i want to sorry for that mess in chicane (lap 1). Braked lately , bumped into teammate`s back , and then some estonian guy almost killed me (maybe i need to write another report for this? )

30lap / Near pit entrance / From ~35min

Me (G.Orla) and T.Thal

T.Thal and U.Karu is driving side by side. They will be lapped by me and suddenly (a bit later in replay) T.Thal lost control and crashed near pit entrance. Impact was so big , that T.Thal bounces back to track , and hits me. I lost ~7s , i could be 7th , not 8th.

Next combo is more "slippy". Unexperienced drivers can make chaos. So i suggest to make a qualification like not "only 10 fastest" but "only players with x.xx.xx pb and xx laps driven on lfsw". That is just a suggestion

And by the way Z.Biskars - your driving was totally wreckless. TWICE i almost avoided crash by your "tough" defending. Just in 2 turns! Just in 2! And just in 1st lap.
Quote from Derbis1990 :Firstly i want to sorry for that mess in chicane (lap 1). Braked lately , bumped into teammate`s back , and then some estonian guy almost killed me (maybe i need to write another report for this? )

I'm really sorry about that chicane on lap1, i dont know what i was thinking and then braked too late... you can report if you want

/first post lol
Quote from Derbis1990 :Firstly i want to sorry for that mess in chicane (lap 1). Braked lately , bumped into teammate`s back , and then some estonian guy almost killed me (maybe i need to write another report for this? )

Me (G.Orla) and T.Thal

T.Thal and U.Karu is driving side by side. They will be lapped by me and suddenly (a bit later in replay) T.Thal lost control and crashed near pit entrance. Impact was so big , that T.Thal bounces back to track , and hits me. I lost ~7s , i could be 7th , not 8th.

Next combo is more "slippy". Unexperienced drivers can make chaos. So i suggest to make a qualification like not "only 10 fastest" but "only players with x.xx.xx pb and xx laps driven on lfsw". That is just a suggestion

And by the way Z.Biskars - your driving was totally wreckless. TWICE i almost avoided crash by your "tough" defending. Just in 2 turns! Just in 2! And just in 1st lap.

Im with you about Z.Biskars. He was dangerous and didnt respect blue flag too. But he didnt finished a race, so we cant do anything with him. I will watch a incident about you and T.Thal.
Crash
Lap/sector/time: 10 / 2 / -
Cars involved: J.Ligur ; J.Baksys
Description of incident:He crashed into me in the middle of the straight wall.:S
Quote from Derbis1990 :
Me (G.Orla) and T.Thal

Well, after seeing the replay, I don't think I can give any penalty to T.Thal, because there was no way he could avoid hitting you. And he finished last, so I doubt there is a point even giving him a penalty + you lost 7sec, but 7th place was 21sec in front of you, so I don't think you would have been 7th. But I give a warning to T.Thal, that he should be more careful in turns and maybe let go off his gas more if he is not sure he can handle the car.

Quote from motors20 :Lap/sector/time: 10 / 2 / -
Cars involved: J.Ligur ; J.Baksys
Description of incident:He crashed into me in the middle of the straight wall.:S

I think it was your own fault, because he was already beside you going past you and you blocked his way leaving him no space between the wall and yourself, causing him to hit the wall and when he bounced back, he hit your car. No penalty given. Next time use your mirrors.
Hello!
I agree totally with andRo. T.Thal lost control of his car and crashed into you. It was impossible to avoid contact with you, Orla.
J.Ligur, you didnt gave enough space for him, so .. Next time, please be more carefully.

Andro, you can make the official results now.
Quote from andRo. :Well, after seeing the replay, I don't think I can give any penalty to T.Thal, because there was no way he could avoid hitting you. And he finished last, so I doubt there is a point even giving him a penalty + you lost 7sec, but 7th place was 21sec in front of you, so I don't think you would have been 7th. But I give a warning to T.Thal, that he should be more careful in turns and maybe let go off his gas more if he is not sure he can handle the car.

Now look again at results. A.Jonaitis finished let`s say 21s in front , let`s add 20s penalty for cutting pit lane line in exit , and now we have only 1s behind me and Jonaitis. Let`s say i`m not involved in crash , i finished 7-8s faster than now. So after all penalties i would be finished in 7th place Well next combo has plenty of room so incidents will be more avoidable

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG