Your team name:
Accused Team name:
Time:
Description:
Session: Q or Race
Your team name: #12
Accused Team name: #07
Time: Lap 1, 03:32
Description: Coming to turn one, team 07 turned in to car 12 which sent 12 spinning in to gravel loosing tons of positions.
Session: Race

Accused Team name: #99
Time: Lap 3, 05:55
Description: 99 turns in to 12 sending both cars in to a massive spin and damage as a result.
For me that was a racing incident and we also lost a lot of positions.
After we got out of gravel we were on last position.
Your team name:04
Accused Team name:21
Time:3:36
Description: i had a great start and was trying to pass 21 when i was on his side he began to push me on to the grass and on the same time lfs got crazy and my race was destroyd, still he could ffs look in the mirrors
Session:Race
Quote from suzuki94 :Your team name:04
Accused Team name:21
Time:3:36
Description: i had a great start and was trying to pass 21 when i was on his side he began to push me on to the grass and on the same time lfs got crazy and my race was destroyd, still he could ffs look in the mirrors
Session:Race

this is a racing accident there was some lag and your driver got punted off the track. no penalty
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Your team name: #12
Description: 99 turns in to 12 sending both cars in to a massive spin and damage as a result.

99 at fault pen TBA
-
(MonkeyHead) DELETED by MonkeyHead
Quote from Mustangman759 :this is a racing accident there was some lag and your driver got punted off the track. no penalty

In my eyes that wasnt just a racing accident, #21 saw that #04 is coming next to him and he didin't watch out when he was passing so in my eyes it was just a bad way to try keeping his place. I don't think it's a racing accident when driver can see other car coming next to you and push you to the grass.
it was lag, your cars got close and the lag hit your car into the air. his move wasnt dangerous but if you are requesting a second opinion please answer and i will have it looked at again
Quote from MonkeyHead :In my eyes that wasnt just a racing accident, #21 saw that #04 is coming next to him and he didin't watch out when he was passing so in my eyes it was just a bad way to try keeping his place. I don't think it's a racing accident when driver can see other car coming next to you and push you to the grass.

I felt very guilty but was lag what happened. Never push anyone out, u say an error.
But it was very just and totally unnecessary.
Too little space for your car
LOL?? Too little space for my car???????? my team mate was driving on the right side of the track and i was driving on the left side, when you started to push me to the side it would have fittd almost 2 cars between you and my team mate, so if you just had droven in the middle of the road nothing of this shit had happened
Ok, i repeat if u dont understand, i never push anyone out.
In fact, neven turned the wheel. I just went right, the touch that you see is lag, nothing more.
I saw the replay a couple of times, in-board #21 car, and he never closes the line, in fact you'll see that as soon as you 2 lean on each other he turns the wheel right to avoid the crash and lag makes the rest, please look the replay in slow-motion from #21 in-board, and you'll see that theres absolutely no intention to hit you, or nothing like it, and that he also tries to avoid the collision inmediatley turning right, im really sorry about your race too, but believe me that wasnt intentional, not even close.
Quote from suzuki94 :LOL?? Too little space for my car???????? my team mate was driving on the right side of the track and i was driving on the left side, when you started to push me to the side it would have fittd almost 2 cars between you and my team mate, so if you just had droven in the middle of the road nothing of this shit had happened

Bloody hell man. Take it easy, like everyone knows shit happens, now it was your turn.
The protests close at 1900 UTC SUNDAY
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Your team name: #12
Accused Team name: #07
Time: Lap 1, 03:32
Description: Coming to turn one, team 07 turned in to car 12 which sent 12 spinning in to gravel loosing tons of positions.

car 07 turns into 12, car 07 connects with 12. I saw 07 turn right then try to turn away but not soon enough.
penalty:warning
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :

Penalty for 99 is a: Last Row Penalty. (grid is set by points)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG