The online racing simulator
UFRC in 2011
Is there anything planned for 2010?

EDIT: 2011?
#2 - Bean0
Plans are forming as we speak.

Stay tuned :cool:
Nice! The ufbr is one ive always loved as you hardly have to brake anywhere. Close racing IMO.
#4 - J@tko
Quote from jrd.racer :hardly have to brake anywhere.

Isn't that a description of most LFS Public Servers these days?

Anyway, looking forward to it, might actually find some time to compete this year!
I would maybe sign up for this it if was UF1 only. But it probably won't be anyway.

And is "you don't need to brake anywhere" really a reason to love a car?
:bump:

Was the idea abandonned?
... bad images running infront of my eyes, reading the word Bump...
however - same question? Idea existing? Idea existing and in preperation? OR Idea existing and in preperation and released in a few days?
#8 - Bean0
Plans were taking some sort of shape, then scrapped when the Italian BabyR league was announced as it seemed pointless running two very similar leagues at the same time.
Quote from Bean0 :Plans were taking some sort of shape, then scrapped when the Italian BabyR league was announced as it seemed pointless running two very similar leagues at the same time.

I see.

Well, the Italian BabyR league collapsed after two rounds anyway
I want to race. Can I expect this tournament start before the of September? or not wait at all?
Come on , we need this league !
I second that
I love zeh UFB
Edited OP to keep this actually important!
#15 - mr_x
I'd be interested in joining in again after a couple of seasons out!
OK, seeing as there is still some interest in this, I will make some plans for a new season.
The idea will be to keep it as simple and easy to admin as possible though.
So far you've just been typical LFS devs, i.e something planned a long time ago but never happens :P

Hope something happens though
Quote from IsaacPrice :So far you've just been typical LFS devs, i.e something planned a long time ago but never happens :P

Yes,there will Season 1 revitalized - organizers will upload all old mpr files,so everyone can watch them,imagine themselves in race and enjoy the old racing spirit!

Just kidding...
Quote from Eclipsed :Yes,there will Season 1 revitalized - organizers will upload all old mpr files,so everyone can watch them,imagine themselves in race and enjoy the old racing spirit!

Just kidding...

They're already on SpdoDB...watch them at your leisure.
Quote from Bean0 :They're already on SpdoDB...watch them at your leisure.

Ah,crap... That ruined my joke...
Quote from Bean0 :OK, seeing as there is still some interest in this, I will make some plans for a new season.

Quote from Bean0 :OK, seeing as there is still some interest in this, I will make some plans for a new season.

Yabba Dabba Doooo!
Does that mean i have to start playing lfs again?
lol i think the simpler the better, the ufbr is all about simple close high grip low power racing and it would be just about the only thing to get me interested in online lfsing in any major way again atm tbh

And??? More than a month has passed, and no more information about the new season...

UFRC in 2011
(27 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG