The online racing simulator
Round 4 KY2 - Pre Race Discussion
Well, sunday is the race... has anyone done some laps yet?
i have i have!. i am rubbish... but I have!!.

I have been struggling to get my times down, but i think i'm near the groove now. all i need to do now is try it with 36kg on me! .

either way i "should" be doing some practice later tonight so keep ur eyes open!.
Finished an important test at uni 1 hour ago, so I haven't done any laps yet. Will get drunk tonight, so I'll probably won't do any laps tomorrow, either.
Saturday then... at least I hope so, I was totally unprepared in the last race and it was no fun
#4 - VoiD
Did some tests today.. All went OK, till I pressed Shift-S in L55 by mistake
Quote from VoiD :Did some tests today.. All went OK, till I pressed Shift-S in L55 by mistake

muahahahahaha!
I haven't got around to it yet, and will struggle to get any practice in over the weekend...
Actually I'm not sure yet if I will race as I have an important exam on tuesday which has a higher priority for me.
Quote from three_jump :...exam (...) which has a higher priority...

Never heard of that before!

Anyway, turns out I'll be able to race this one. I'll try to do some laps later tonight to get the feel of it. I predict a slow(er) race for me.
I have no idea if i'm gonna make it. My olfsl pool starts on 19:00 pm for me. And this starts at 19.45 with quali and 20:30 with race. My olfs round should take about 40 mins if nothing go wrong. soo.. it' will be tight.

Correct me if i'm wrong
Afraid I'm gonna have to drop out of this one.
don't be afraid.ya little bitch lol
Quote from Cropsy :Afraid I'm gonna have to drop out of this one.

still hungover are we?

Quote from kamo2000 :I have no idea if i'm gonna make it. My olfsl pool starts on 19:00 pm for me. And this starts at 19.45 with quali and 20:30 with race. My olfs round should take about 40 mins if nothing go wrong. soo.. it' will be tight.

Correct me if i'm wrong

You can join an at any time during the Qualifying session, and even for 5 minutes after that. so assuming you have some race left in ya, you should be able to make it
Quote from franky500 :still hungover are we?

Aye, still recovering. But I had work today too, that didn't take as long as expected so it turns out I can race, and I can squeeze in some practice too.
Wont be able to race today :/

very tired from the holiday.. still some internet probs aswell
Im looking forward to this event. Its been ages since i raced in a league. A bit slow though, did some testing yesterday, but then my wife came with a "to do" list, so only 25 laps.....

Happy racing!!
meh... shouldn't have started this. need an exam free head...
Thought I would be able to race.. Turned out otherwise.
Quote from sidi :Sorry i could not make this race, was on a bike run today and we got caught up in an incident so was late getting home

unlucky, on a good note, wont be any ballast for you next race
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG