Quote from Commander :Are you ****ing serious? I kept C Ford comfortably behind me before I lost out onto the oval twice a little due to understeer.

He was a lap behind so he should stay the **** out of the fight cause I was battling S Fischer behind him. Both of his overtaking attempts were rubbish and cost me a lot of time and you guys apply a penalty to me? This is just plainly ridiculous.

Thanks a lot for ruining an evening that was entertaining up to that point

He was a couple of laps ahead of you, not behind, so you should have "stayed the **** out of the fight" for 4th with #07
#27 - CSF
Quote from Commander :Are you ****ing serious? I kept C Ford comfortably behind me before I lost out onto the oval twice a little due to understeer.

He was a lap behind so he should stay the **** out of the fight cause I was battling S Fischer behind him. Both of his overtaking attempts were rubbish and cost me a lot of time and you guys apply a penalty to me? This is just plainly ridiculous.

Thanks a lot for ruining an evening that was entertaining up to that point

No comment.
Quote from Gil07 :He was a couple of laps ahead of you, not behind, so you should have "stayed the **** out of the fight" for 4th with #07

)=§/"=$&=(/ I was given misleading information on the team radio -.-* I asked three times whether I was in front of him or not and somehow we misunderstood each other.

Apologies to Chris! I lost the overview in that last SC so I had to rely on that team info
Was fun to watch though....
#30 - CSF
Quote from Commander :)=§/"=$&=(/ I was given misleading information on the team radio -.-* I asked three times whether I was in front of him or not and somehow we misunderstood each other.

Apologies to Chris! I lost the overview in that last SC so I had to rely on that team info

Hahaha I had a feeling it must be something like that. Tis fine, I guess I held off Hermann so meh indeed.
I went freaking enrage when you overtook me the second time after the oval ^^ I would've let you by easily if I knew you were ahead :-x

Unlucky so many drivers had discos again :-/ Combined with the SCs it's so damn hard to follow the positions yourself
-
(manneF1) DELETED by manneF1
-
(hyntty) DELETED by BenjiMC
Quote from BenjiMC :DT for car #05. Causing avoidable contact with lapping cars
DT for car #01. No representative on IRC

Why did we get penalty without nobody actually protesting? First ever penalty for not having someone in the irc?
Quote from Hawku :Why did we get penalty without nobody actually protesting? First ever penalty for not having someone in the irc?

to get your racist team mate out the way?
Quote from Hawku :Why did we get penalty without nobody actually protesting? First ever penalty for not having someone in the irc?

DMT wasn't actually contending for the official win and was holding up EER. A few times it was asked if anyone from spdo was in the IRC room. When it became obvious there was no representative there was really nothing else for the admins to do in order to keep the fight between who it should have been between.
this penalty don't change anything in fact...it just enable the two real leaders to fight alone.
Yea. If that noob hadn't blocked there (DMT & spdo), then EER's will be a winners.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG