The online racing simulator
#1 - pik_d
SSL Driver Registration
We already have about half a grids worth of driver signed up, and those drivers who have already registered do not need to post here unless they are making changes to their application.

For those who still wish to sign up, please use the following format:

Driver: Spencer Rose / pik_d
Car: XRG
Car Number: 22

The country code should be in ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 format, and numbers should be between 0 and 999, but 1 is not available. 0, 00, and 000 are all considered the same number.

There are two specific requirements for this league:
  • All drivers must have completed 5,000 miles / 8,046 kilometers
  • All drivers must upload hotlaps within the benchmark time (103% of WR) on any two tracks on the calendar with the car they registered to drive
Here is a list of drivers (and teams) registered so far including who has and has not met the requirements.
Driver: Jonathan Bjornson /JayEyeBee
Car: XFG
Car: 38
Driver: Razvan Radu / Razvan
Car Number: 08
Driver: Octavian Esu / Extremus
Car Number: 09
#5 - pik_d
Quote from Razvan :Driver: Razvan Radu / Razvan
Car Number: 19

#19 is already taken. You can check to see which numbers are taken in the link at the bottom of the original post.
I choose 19 because driver that choose 19 is 'not eligible' for this.. as its written in your document...

I will change to something else
#7 - pik_d
Yes, he hasn't met the requirements yet, but he will before he races.
Ok new number chosen... also please note that Extremus and I (O. Esu) are part of the same squad GTS Motorsport
#9 - pik_d
Quote from Razvan :Ok new number chosen... also please note that Extremus and I (O. Esu) are part of the same squad GTS Motorsport

OK, I will add the squad name, but please also make a post here in the squad registration thread.
Driver: Adrian Solom / tDiesel
Car Number: 26

I'm also with GTS Motorsport
Unfortunately I have to withdraw from this league as I`ll be taking a break with LFS. I`m so sorry pik_d.

And for all new registered drivers: Good luck in this league! I wish I had the time to run in it.
Quote from Extremus :Unfortunately I have to withdraw from this league as I`ll be taking a break with LFS. I`m so sorry pik_d.

And for all new registered drivers: Good luck in this league! I wish I had the time to run in it.

That's OK, and thanks for telling me. Don't hesitate to join mid-season if you decide to come back to LFS.
Uploaded hotlaps... as necesary, without abs jsut so you know
#14 - IMOL
Driver: Tomek Nogiec / Imol
Car Number: 57
Driver: Egon Liibeon / egon-est
Car Number: 9
Driver: Reno Kööts / VTiRacing
Car Number: 99
Driver: Przemek Wdowiarz / przemek21061995
Car Number: 27
Hi, i've uploaded my second hotlap 4 days ago but i'm still listed with only one. I want to know if there is any problem. Thank you.
Quote from tDiesel :Hi, i've uploaded my second hotlap 4 days ago but i'm still listed with only one. I want to know if there is any problem. Thank you.

Sorted.
Driver: Sebastian Hutchinson / Seb66
Car Number: 66
Driver: Chris Wilkinson / Wilko868
Car Number: 47

Doing hotlaps quickly now if not completed.
Quote from Seb66 :Driver: Sebastian Hutchinson / Seb66
Car Number: 66

You mean Country: GBR
Driver: Robin Friskopps / Robendo
Car Number: 7
Driver: Phil Diaz / PMD9409
Car Number: 94

Not positive I can attend all, but can try.
Driver: Maxim Shpolyanskiy / maxiim
Car Number: 95

Here i come, drifter into a racing League. Say thanks to PMD ;pp

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG