The online racing simulator
S10a - Race marshalls - Signs-Up
Here you can sign-up to be a race marshall, investigating any single incident reported by the competitors of the series.

Race marshaling is based on volunteering, and is open to every competitor of the BnJ Revival Cup with more than 30.000 kilometers online, and no ban in any major Live For Speed league in the last 12 months.

If you sign-up, you will be excepted to investigate the incidents, between 24 and 96 hours after the end of each event.

Further instructions will be sent via PM after you sign-up.

Please use this form for signing-up:

Driver(Name/LFS licence name): Victor van Vlaardingen / Victor

Signs-Up list:

1) Yann Laprevotte / GreyBull [CHA]
2) Michal Saidl / Drift King CZ
3) Lims Chebbi / CARRERA GT
4) Kevin Myers/ z-ro 8
5) Sean Williams / xtraction
6) Nathan Lamothe / nathan246
Well, I think choosing them on your own would be better perhaps.

Anyway...
Michal Saidl / Drift King CZ
Lims.Chebbi / CARRERA GT
K.Myers/ z-ro 8
Sean Williams / xtraction

If its allowed to be a racer and marshall afterwards :P
Quote from xtraction :Sean Williams / xtraction

If its allowed to be a racer and marshall afterwards :P

Yes it is.

PM with instructions will come later, a few days before round 1 probably.
Niall Murray/nmurray

not sure if I'm allowed sign for this counting my ban from ndr events :P I think by the end of the season the 12 months will be over. Also I'm not sure if much people would like me to be marshal, I don't mind at all if you don't allow me to be marshal, yann. Your choice entirely
Quote from n-murray :Niall Murray/nmurray

not sure if I'm allowed sign for this counting my ban from ndr events :P I think by the end of the season the 12 months will be over. Also I'm not sure if much people would like me to be marshal, I don't mind at all if you don't allow me to be marshal, yann. Your choice entirely

Sorry, due to rules being rules, I can't accept you(your NDR ban started on the 29th July 2009)
Ok, no problem. It was worth a try.. :P
Thanks anyway!
Nathan Lamothe / nathan246
Signing up : Karl Raudsepp / TypeRacing

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG